• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.
*see Raptors/heat score*
Soitbegins.gif

We getting the first pick and KD to make up for when they stole Paul from us.

Blake will be released and we will pick him up on a one year deal later this summer.

Celtics will just stop pretending and release all the black players.
You aren't getting KD.. You think he wants to play with some rat in D'Angelo? Nope.

#TeamKave

#TeamBG

NFL-GAF Civil War

b0474e56092bc1e34da0930cc6b69856.png
Why are you so sad? In the end, you win because BG and Kave end up miserable.

Gotta go with #TeamKave, sorry BG
You're the worst. Fuck the Lakers.

Fuck.. When Gata actually turns out to be better people than all of you.. That should scare you.

Lakers are the new Browns.
May they forever suck..

#TeamKave vs #TeamBG

Preserving the Golden Rule (Even When BrownsGAF Wins, BrownsGAF Loses)
It is the law..

Lakers and Cowboys ? Do you support the Yankees as well?

Definition of front runner right here. Probably has a secret Brady jersey as well

Lakers and Romo, get it right you bitch, and I'm not the one declaring my team Pats south all the time, fuck the pats and everything about them.

bionic77

*see Raptors/heat score*
Soitbegins.gif

You aren't getting KD.. You think he wants to play with some rat in D'Angelo? Nope.

Why are you so sad? In the end, you win because BG and Kave end up miserable.

You're the worst. Fuck the Lakers.

Fuck.. When Gata actually turns out to be better people than all of you.. That should scare you.

May they forever suck..

It is the law..
The Lakers are not that far from contending.

All we need are 2 in their prime superstars, 2 great 3 point shooters and a great coach. D and Russell are both set up to contribute to a winning team.

When Jim is fired next year Jeanie will make it happen! Also the number one pick we get this year will help...

DMczaf

I just watched This Magic Moment on Netflix

Finding out that the Heat/Mourning completely fucked over the Magic franchise for life by giving that hack Alonzo $120M is damn hilarious

bionic77

I just watched This Magic Moment on Netflix

Finding out that the Heat/Mourning completely fucked over the Magic franchise for life by giving that hack Alanzo $120M is damn hilarious
Zo made Nick Anderson miss 10 FTs at the end of game 1 in the finals when only one would ice the game?

DMczaf

Zo made Nick Anderson miss 10 FTs at the end of game 1 in the finals when only one would ice the game?

Magic had Shaq completely locked for 4 years $80M and then ESPN popped up on Shaq's TV showing Alonzo's fraud ass just became the first $100M player

After that, negotiations turned sour

bionic77

This is the beginning of the 30+ year karma repayment period.
So you predict that LA will become a wasteland and everyone is going to leave the city, the movie industry will die and their sports franchises will always find the worst way to lose from now on?

What proof do you have that God hates LA?

Godslay

Banned
So you predict that LA will become a wasteland and everyone is going to leave the city, the movie industry will die and their sports franchises will always find the worst way to lose from now on?

What proof do you have that God hates LA?

Who said anything about LA as a whole?

The devil is in the details.

Lakers and Cowboys ? Do you support the Yankees as well?

Definition of front runner right here. Probably has a secret Brady jersey as well
#MechisRight
#ChrisLovesBrady

The Lakers are not that far from contending.

All we need are 2 in their prime superstars, 2 great 3 point shooters and a great coach. D and Russell are both set up to contribute to a winning team.

When Jim is fired next year Jeanie will make it happen! Also the number one pick we get this year will help...
Jeanie was the big proponent who also wanted Kobe to have that monstrosity of a contract that every person knew was a terrible idea..

That's not exactly a positive mark on her resume.

Cleve GAF yall actually claiming that UFC dude winning the belt last night as a chip for the Land?

If so, you might as well claim Steph winning the NBA title last year too. He was born in the same place Bron was born

bionic77

#MechisRight
#ChrisLovesBrady

Jeanie was the big proponent who also wanted Kobe to have that monstrosity of a contract that every person knew was a terrible idea..

That's not exactly a positive mark on her resume.
The Lakers made fucking bank under that Kobe deal and in general under the Kobe era.

Honestly the Lakers did everything right but we got fucked by the league.

I still have a trust.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
#TeamBG

Even though Kave has always been a perfect gentleman to me and BG has mostly acted like a basic bitch to me, Cavs vs Warriors is a better matchup for entertainment purposes.

I see how it is., You must of been playing Damien at the time to have the hate towards us lakers fans.
No.. I just hate the whining by lakers fans about the woe is me bullshit. It's pathetic.

Cleve GAF yall actually claiming that UFC dude winning the belt last night as a chip for the Land?

If so, you might as well claim Steph winning the NBA title last year too. He was born in the same place Bron was born
Steph did in fact do that when they won.

The Lakers made fucking bank under that Kobe deal and in general under the Kobe era.

Honestly the Lakers did everything right but we got fucked by the league.

I still have a trust.
Hey Fanatic..

Exhibit A on why Fuck the Lakers..
This is why The Lakers are the Pats of Basketball.

Lakers get fucked.. Pls.

No.. I just hate the whining by lakers fans about the woe is me bullshit. It's pathetic.

Steph did in fact do that when they won.

Hey Fanatic..

Exhibit A on why Fuck the Lakers..
This is why The Lakers are the Pats of Basketball.

Lakers get fucked.. Pls.

Floyd, this is the Lakers we're talking about. We go bad for a couple of years and bounce back. This is mid 90's all over again.

Bionic, I'm kinda glad we didn't get CP3. I don't think him and Kobe would off gotten along. Just salty Nash was damaged goods

Top Bottom