• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

bionic77

No.. I just hate the whining by lakers fans about the woe is me bullshit. It's pathetic.

Steph did in fact do that when they won.

Hey Fanatic..

Exhibit A on why Fuck the Lakers..
This is why The Lakers are the Pats of Basketball.

Lakers get fucked.. Pls.
Lakers made a deal with another team.

After the deal was done the league stopped it for some made up bullshit. That killed the Lakers current team (Gasol and Odom didn't want to play for a team that would trade them) and their future (we may not have won a chip with CP3 but we would still be competitive and it would have extended Kobes career).

The Pats cheat and are evil. The league burns their tapes they don't stop any of their trades...

tumblr_nagh2p5QBG1sdqajoo1_400.gif
HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT

ECWECWECWECW

bionic77

Should have been suspended for multiple games. Still petitioning for it
He tried to jump over the kicker.

Kicker displayed the worst tackling technique ever by trying to stop AB with his face.

AB should not have been penalized and this bum ass kicker should have been cut instead of rewarded for his incompetence.

bionic77

it should be legal to kick kickers in the face anyway.
Like a cross kick to the face?

That might be going too far.

I think if they are not in the way then let them go and penalize someone for taking them out. But if they try to get involved on defense then you to treat them like any other player.

Like a cross kick to the face?

That might be going too far.

I think if they are not in the way then let them go and penalize someone for taking them out. But if they try to get involved on defense then you to treat them like any other player.

Drop kicks, super kicks and Sparta chest kicks should all be allowed.

Psh. Happens all the time in Madden.
The Browns actually win in Madden..
The simulation is bullshit.

He tried to jump over him.

Kicker was an uncoordinated mess who put his face in harms way instead of trying to tackle AB properly.

Not a penalty. This is football.
Ok.. And Vontaze Burfict was just trying to stand up after killing Ben.

Because this is what you sound like right here.

bionic77

Drop kicks, super kicks and Sparta chest kicks should all be allowed.
I did enjoy when the Waterboy did wrestling moves against people he didn't like.

Also people even if you assume AB meant to walk over that Browns player can you really blame him? Unless you are really old that's all the Steelers players and their fans have ever known...

Sanjuro

Bill SImmons opening Game of Thrones.

/salute

"I believe that billionares should pay for their own fucking football stadiums."

hahaha. Should be fun.

bionic77

Bionic's back?

Did you spend your time rug shopping?
Go back a page or two.

I visited eznark and diffused a little bit of his rage.

Wife has not really bought anything expensive in awhile. The money she is spending these days is on the kids for shit like JEI (its like Kumon) and horseback riding (shits expensive).

bionic77

How is he??!!? Not that I care...

Did he say anything about me?!?
He didn't mention you by name, but he has grown up a lot since he was banned.

He now believes that guns and murder are not always the answer to every problem in life (i.e. Bears fans, trailer parks, John Kuhn, etc.).

Slo

He didn't mention you by name, but he has grown up a lot since he was banned.

He now believes that guns and murder are not always the answer to every problem in life (i.e. Bears fans, trailer parks, John Kuhn, etc.).

That's not the ez I know.

Top Bottom