• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

bionic77

That's not the ez I know.

I will quote myself for the lazy (no offense Slo):

I was not checking the thread since my latest ban but I assume lies were told about me.

Let me set the record straight. No messages were sent to anyone on PSN about how good the Pats or Ravens were. I did not lend any money to any degenerates and I never said I was friends with any filthy Pats fans. As always, fuck the Pats forever.

Instead I used my time off to take a journey to a little place known as a Whitesonly, Indiana to visit our dear friend eznark. Weirdly enough his town did not show up in the GPS (apparently it is a native american name according to ez) but he gave good directions and I found the place. Very impressive compound. Plenty of room for kids to run around and to store as many guns or tractors as one could want.

We had a long discussion and he said he found some better messageboards. Something about storms or something like that, though I never knew he was into weather. I will let you all know that ez is doing very well. And after many hours of talking into the night I got ez to agree that most races are ok (listen I am not a miracle man) and we made a friendship pact over some coffee and a Kenny Loggins cd (this was one of the few things that me and ez agree on). He also said the rug is beautiful and that he doesn't literally want all Bears fans to die. We made a lot of progress that night.

Throne game is dooooope
Throne Game was DOPE!
giphy.gif

Dem previews *faps
Stupid ass show.
....... .. .

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I still can't believe the Raptors made the Eastern Conference Finals guys.

I know it's not much to most of you but I'm so happy about this.

jbug617

Banned
I still can't believe the Raptors made the Eastern Conference Finals guys.

I know it's not much to most of you but I'm so happy about this.

Joey Bats had to take that L today because Toronto was on a big winning streak (Leafs lottery, Drake and the Raptors).

bionic77

that feel when your internet service provider upgrades you from 100mbps to 150mbps for free
Fucking Verizon.

I am like less than a mile from where they stopped expanding FIOS in our city. Now they decided to abandon me with my weakass 25mb download speed.

:(

People from Pennsylvania are weird as fuck. Long ago I learned not to question what they do or mess around with their women. They're liable to turn amish on you at any given point. Speaking of which, pretty sure even Jezekiah has 50 mb d/l speed.

bionic77

The fuck? You live in 2002???
Live in a town with the most ghetto and I think technically the oldest cable provider.

Verizon was about to come in and fuck shit up. But some Pats shit happened, money was exchanged and Verizon bailed the fuck out.

I will say that technically this bullshit is fast enough to stream anything I want. But still, I know this shit ain't living.

bionic77

People from Pennsylvania are weird as fuck. Long ago I learned not to question what they do or mess around with their women. They're liable to turn amish on you at any given point. Speaking of which, pretty sure even Jezekiah has 50 mb d/l speed.
That's a very weird excuse for why a girl would not sleep with you.

Top Bottom