• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Why you messing with their women?

I dated two girls from Pennsylvania, both had secret conservative ideas about relationships despite claiming otherwise. One of them literally screamed at me during sex that this "isn't what she did" and that's how we broke up. She married a marine and immediately began pumping out kids. I was the only other guy she was ever with.

With city girls at least they wear their crazy on the surface.

Duxxy3

giphy.gif

Dammit...

giphy.gif

bionic77

I am going to bed.

Are these huge ass ads on the bottom of the page showing up for everyone or is this some sort of special punishment for me and other undesirables?

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Silicon Valley is my favorite show on television right now.

I'm a Mike Judge fan (who doesn't like King of the Hill or Office Space? wienke, probably). But I watched the first episode of Valley and it was filled with cringe humor. Do they ease off that stuff as the series goes? After the Office and its dozen imitators, I think I'm good on cringe = totes funny for life.

JABEE

I'm a Mike Judge fan (who doesn't like King of the Hill or Office Space? wienke, probably). But I watched the first episode of Valley and it was filled with cringe humor. Do they ease off that stuff as the series goes? After the Office and its dozen imitators, I think I'm good on cringe = totes funny for life.

The main protagonist is still awkward, but the ensemble is hilarious. It's worth it to keep watching.

I only watched the first episode up like you up until about three weeks ago. I binged through the entire series up until season 3. I would recommend it.

Talon

"God damnit Jian Yang, we don't burn trash in this country!"

Greg

the first episode wasn't great if I remember correctly... pacing was weird, introduced things poorly

it has its down moments, but the show has been pretty damn good since

Someone's damn Maine Coon (Cat) is just sitting by my glass door meowing at me. I gave it fucking food, it ate some and now it's meowing at me while there is food left. Kave tell your brethren to fuck off!

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
The main protagonist is still awkward, but the ensemble is hilarious. It's worth it to keep watching.

I only watched the first episode up like you up until about three weeks ago. I binged through the entire series up until season 3. I would recommend it.

the first episode wasn't great if I remember correctly... pacing was weird, introduced things poorly

it has its down moments, but the show has been pretty damn good since

Alright. I'll give it another chance.

squicken

Best moment of the season so far

A pretty meh season, for me at least. Same problem as the books. They killed all the characters that were interesting, and never properly replaced them. Everything across the sea is still boring, even with Tyrion and Varys. Who cares about the church vs whiny wuss king and his wife/brother/mother make it stop. Ramsey is a comic super-villain now

I'm sure everyone on the internet got all giddy about Dany's scene (and the CGI boobs), but we've already seen her lead the Dothraki. It's old ground

bionic77

I say go #teamKave because I'm tired of seeing Lebron in the Finals to only lose.
You would rather see the Raptors lose in 3 in the Finals?

The Lebrons at least will make it competitive and could win against whoever comes out of the West. And on the flip side if he loses I think that will make it 3 straight Finals losses for him. If he gets one more next year he will be the NBAs version of the Buffalo Bills.

Top Bottom