• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

cdyhybrid

I just wanna say this. To this day, I have yet to find someone with actual facts on why RGIII fell off. Reporters, beat writers, coaches, players, carpenters, wrestlers, health care officials, politicians, substitute teachers. They all have their supposed reason, but none can actually agree.

It's still baffling to me.
He suffered a serious injury, came back before he was fully recovered, sucked because he wasn't fully recovered, and got buried because of it
also because Racists.

I am a hypocrite.

I play basketball 1-2 times a week and I pay for it. I don't care though. All intelligent men know that pain don't hurt.

Whatever makes us feel young

When you sit on your scooter, does your belly blanket your knees?

At least Dutch can still see his.

I've heard he hasn't seen his dick since the 6th grade.

My gym already has a pool! Then we can go lift and check out girls in yoga pants hit the juice bar after,

Nice 😎

I'm not even healthy. I'm sitting at 6'3" 260 after adding like 15 pounds of muscle (kinda addicting to bulking and I'm afraid cutting is going to kill what I've already gained...need to figure it out eventually). Yeah yeah your typical corn fed Wisconsin big dude. I still can't imagine going back to a sedentary lifestyle because, especially at my size, my body will break down into a million pieces.

I've always heard swimming is by far the best for about everyone.

You're not old, just fat. Too many stroopwaffels and Heinekens.

You're one of those fat dudes that calls himself buff ?

Basically ginger Cartman.

Damn that sucks. How low have you been training ?

I got a soccer tournament this weekend, so hope I'm good by then.

I had been training about 3 months before my right knee gave out. I was limping around for about 6 weeks. It's better now, but if I run more than about a mile the pain starts to come back.

I also walk dogs for a living so it put a serious hamper on my life.

I had been training about 3 months before my right knee gave out. I was limping around for about 6 weeks. It's better now, but if I run more than about a mile the pain starts to come back.

I also walk dogs for a living so it put a serious hamper on my life.

That sucks man, ever tried any knee support or a brace of some sorts?

Wienke's a somewhat pudgy Andy Dalton then, got it.

The Freeman edition.

I prefer swimming but that's a luxury. I don't really enjoy biking even though I bike to work every day. Running I don't mind so much but it looks like my knees are pretty much done with that.

If you play sports in your youth, your knees are fucked. They don't got yoga stretches for those.

Yep, my knees are fucked now from the wear and tear of playing sports non stop. Had surgery to clean out one of them last year and shave a bit of the bone, getting old is shit. My only hope now is to lift weights like mad and try and lose a shitload of weight if I ever want to play soccer again. I'd love to play American handegg again but I should probably try and protect my few remaining brain cells.

Cricket doesn't really do it for me

Of course not, you're not a finely tuned athlete like me.

hLw1ICN.jpg

I want root beer

calm your tits, not the boozy version. Da's version

Also the disrespect posted on the top of this page has not gone unnnoticed. A list has been made. Watch your backs

Mindlog

My knee hurts from running and now I can't run

Am I an old :((((
The fucking worst.
Last time it happened I couldn't put any weight on my knee for like a week.

Then it heals up back to normal and the temptation is there to go all out again. Forcing yourself to hold back is also the worst.

cdyhybrid

The fucking worst.

Then it heals up back to normal and the temptation is there to go all out again. Forcing yourself to hold back is also the worst.

Try swimming! Easier on the joints.

Hey

I don't need to take this from you scrawny weaklings

Squicken (my OG snapchat GAF pal) has seen my gym pics. I'll rek you m8

The fucking worst.

Yeah, yesterday it felt okay and I was tempted to go

How do you get a job like that?
Are you self employed?
How does it pay?

Just seems like a very non-standard career to me.

It's not a career, really. I'm in graduate school so the hours work well with my schedule.

It pays about $15-20 an hour, depending. Some days are heavier than others. I'm not self-employed, I work through a company and I found the job on craigslist.

bionic77

Guessing they are less than 1500 square feet, but I have seen row houses in dying small towns go for under 40k.

Also forgot how run down and poor people in the south can be. On the positive their highways are empty and there
Is nothing around so it is nice to drive here.

American houses are so ugly...

Ya'll shit on Bionic his rugs, but his interior design is on point.

Dutch does Gronk proud. There's a reason he always has hot girls in his snaps

✊🏻

Squick please don't objectify Bae like that 😠

Thank you friend and teacher Bread.

Spinluck

bionic this getting older shit sucks

I took a week off from lifting to study for the CPA exam (and play Stellaris apparently) and I developed some kind of mild sciatica from sitting on my ass too long....had weird pains up and down my left leg last night but they're gone now. Had a great session at the gym doing chest thankfully.

Like how do people who don't exercise regularly live their lives?

I will be young forever.

Top Bottom