• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

cdyhybrid

Eight year olds drinking Grover under the table.

3V8qFHN.png

manfestival

I have had some super dangerous farts today. They are so bad that half o fthe time I fear what is actually going to be coming out of the other end

if you could guarantee that your fave team would win the next Super Bowl, however in exchange you had to have a never ending erection for a full year, would you do it?

My Friday dinner/board game party is over!

Tonight's menu was:
Roasted Duck Breast with Red Wine and Fig Reduction w/
Roasted Carrots with Cumin Yogurt Sauce
Almond Apricot Tart
Assorted Chocolate Dipped Desserts

Pairings:
Chateau Ste Michelle Cold Creek Cabernet Sauvignon
Lustau Palo Cortado Sherry
Laphroaig Cairdeas 2014

Now I am eating my left over duck breast. What did you folks do?

Hindl

if you could guarantee that your fave team would win the next Super Bowl, however in exchange you had to have a never ending erection for a full year, would you do it?

Damn that's a tough one. Since it would be the first I'd do it. But for teams with multiple SBs I could see the no

I once had a fantasy that Magic Mike was about Magic and Jordan taking up a stripping career and dominating it to such an extent that they were also legends of male stripping to an equal extent as they were legends of basketball.

It also happens that my plot for Magic Mike is better than the actual movie.

Holy shit this is one of th ebest things I ever seen. Magic is so charismatic I can't take it. Soooo awesome.

MechDX

Tonight's menu was:
Almond Apricot Tart

Pairings:
Laphroaig Cairdeas 2014

I had macaroni and cheese with hot dogs you filthy communist

Cme 2 my place there is a cheese steak place open till 3:00am a block from my house but you gotta get here quick

I've always wanted to go to Philly for cheese steaks...if I ever go I'm gonna hit you up,

Tonight's menu was:
Almond Apricot Tart

Pairings:
Laphroaig Cairdeas 2014

I had Stone IPA, Turkey Club Sammich, some hummus and some coleslaw, it was pretty good actually.

Someone should give him his own hour long show.

He would be a grat talk show host.

Does it make me lame that I want to jump on the Warriors bend wagon cause thy were once the Philadelphia Warroirs? Honestly Philly could host 2 bball teams no sweat when one tanks the other could be good. Wish people weren't racist about Philly and down on it cause it's a mostly black city.

your city can barely support one team

Sixers games sell more tickets than almost any team in a similar situation would be able to sells. Even in shit years Eagles sell out. Flyers games are always packed. 4.5m people in the metro area. You put Orlando and Miami together and it's still 1/3 the size of Philly.

Sixers are a joke now but not always. Philly teams used to be dominant in the NBA, and will be again when simmons is the next coming of Magic.

Bread

Banned
Sixers games sell more tickets than almost any team in a similar situation would be able to sells. Even in shit years Eagles sell out. Flyers games are always packed. 4.5m people in the metro area. You put Orlando and Miami together and it's still 1/3 the size of Philly.

Sixers are a joke now but not always. Philly teams used to be dominant in the NBA, and will be again when simmons is the next coming of Magic.
http://espn.go.com/nba/attendance/_/sort/homePct

last in percentage sold and there are tons of bad teams in similar situations.

should i breadstream rory mcllroy golf

http://espn.go.com/nba/attendance/_/sort/homePct

last in percentage sold and there are tons of bad teams in similar situations.

should i breadstream rory mcllroy golf

Last only in percentage but not by total or average in the worst streak in team history. Proving the point. Should have showed the previous year.

Fuck eating duck with fig newtons . I'll grill some damn chicken.

But bro it was duck with a red wine and fig reduction and was beyond tasty : (

Top Bottom