• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Generate

Banned
So my buddy nephew found this moth that's only found in Asia in his yard..it was the inspiration for the one in Godzilla..😐 peep the snake heads

4717765E-7F36-42A1-971E-62D8135207AE.jpg

OMG Atlas Moth <3

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

I don't know why the Lions Twitter account would bring up a referee call that screwed the team over in the end.

If that were the case they could post everyday.

Why not bring up Matthew Stafford's various comeback victories, or highlights from the 2011 record breaking season.

Anyways, laugh now Packer fans, but the Lions are coming back to take the NFC North throne that rightfully belongs to us.

All Hail the King of the North!

BigAT

I was about to say that Chicago was one of the most livable big cities in the US and then I remembered how many murders are going on in the bad parts of Chicago.

Which will be responsible for more deaths in Chicago: gun violence or Dr. RBH practicing medicine?

bionic77

RBH finally getting some street cred.
He should have found his girl before he became a doctor.

Most of the bitches after him now want that trophy husband and the security of not having to work.

Then again not the worst problem to have. A lot of people are poor, have no bitches interested in and sleep in piss stained mattresses. If I had to guess most poor assholes would be ok with RBHs problems...

Most of the bitches after him now want that trophy husband and the security of not having to work.

Then again not the worst problem to have. A lot of people are poor, have no bitches interested in and sleep in piss stained mattresses. If I had to guess most poor assholes would be ok with RBHs problems...

Most people enjoy not having a charred dick 16 weeks a year. I think they'll take their shit stained mattress over RBH's issues.

Slo

Feel good story of the year!

The New England Patriots owner told USA TODAY Sports on Friday that he would support the efforts by Oakland Raiders owner Mark Davis to relocate his franchise to the so-called Sin City if a stadium deal can&#8217;t be struck to keep the team in the Bay Area.

"I think it would be good for the NFL,&#8221; Kraft told USA TODAY Sports. &#8220;I know Mark Davis has tried so hard in Oakland. If they won&#8217;t do it &#8230; I want to support him.&#8221;

&#8220;Whatever the risks,&#8221; Kraft added, &#8220;they are no greater (in Las Vegas) than playing a game in New Jersey.&#8221;

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ert-kraft-oakland-raiders-las-vegas/84677130/

Raiders going to Vegas is gaining more traction every day

RBH

RBH I called the number you gave me, but some girl named Jenny picked up. This can't be right
Jenny is bae

I thought Rando was...

Oh well.

Congrats RBH. Time to inject the Patriots with PED's
They don't need me for that. RBH.gif

Aim to be like Magic and cure a disease.

Don't be like most bum ass doctors who just send people to the pharmacy to get some pain pills.

I believe in you RBH. You can do it. And hire me as your attorney to make sure no one gets your medicine unless they pay for it!
You will be at the top of my list for my future attorney!

Congrats, doc.
Thank you!

You have to move for your residency?
Heading up to south Chicago

Think of a city worse than Atlanta.
If you can.
He's going there.
If you came to Atlanta, I'd convert you into a Falcons fan!

*folds arms and smiles*

I believe RBH said he was going to Chicago.

God bless those poor souls for having another Falcons fan in their city.
I will convert those Chicagoans to Atlanta sports fans, one by one!

*folds arms and smiles again*

Well.. Think it's safe to say that RBH will not be living in those parts now.. Wouldn't it?
I'll be living in the suburbs. Easier on my wallet!

Which will be responsible for more deaths in Chicago: gun violence or Dr. RBH practicing medicine?
I don't like your tone!

Those areas are usually where the hospitals are so he may actually be living there unless he wants to commute.
I'll be commuting!

Considering all the debt he has as a med student he'll be lucky to afford a cardboard box,
I'll be living in a pizza box :(

So he's rooming with Bread?
Neat!

RBH finally getting some street cred.
:')

You are so right.

I tried to find her beforehand!

Most people enjoy not having a charred dick 16 weeks a year. I think they'll take their shit stained mattress over RBH's issues.
I don't like your tone either!

Feel good story of the year!
:')

You're a pretty cool guy that doesn't afraid of anything

RBH can you prescribe me something for my itchy dickhole?
Stop hanging out with Kobe and the American Males!

Lighter fluid and a match is the prescription.

He sent this via a Wii message to me. It's the most secure way to communicate. The only downside is that it takes about as long as a letter to reach you.
I prefer to communicate via 3DS :(

:jnc

Those areas are usually where the hospitals are so he may actually be living there unless he wants to commute.
I see..

Considering all the debt he has as a med student he'll be lucky to afford a cardboard box,
This is true.

Words to live by

Top Bottom