• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

MechDX

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=204211680&postcount=96

Rank the Phase 3 casts

Doctor Strange - Benedict Cumberbatch, Tilda Swinton, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Rachel McAdams, Mads Mikkelsen, Michael Stuhlburg, Benedict Wong, Scott Atkins

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 - Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, Dave Bautista, Vin Diesel, Bradley Cooper, Michael Rooker, Karen Gillan, Sean Gunn, Glenn Close, Pom Klementieff, Elizabeth Debicki, Chris Sullivan, Kurt Russell, Sylvester Stallone

Spider-Man: Homecoming - Tom Holland, Robert Downey Jr., Marisa Tomei, Michael Keaton, Zendaya, Laura Harrier, Tony Revolori

Thor: Ragnarok - Chris Hemsworth, Tom Hiddleston, Idris Elba, Anthony Hopkins, Mark Ruffalo, Cate Blanchett, Jeff Goldblum, Tessa Thompson, Karl Urban

Black Panther - Chadwick Boseman, Lupita N'yongo, Michael B. Jordan, Martin Freeman, Andy Serkis, rumored John Boyega, rumored Chris Evans

All of these are downright INSANE.

Phase 3 is going to be mind blowing!

Slo

My Friday dinner/board game party is over!

Tonight's menu was:
Roasted Duck Breast with Red Wine and Fig Reduction w/
Roasted Carrots with Cumin Yogurt Sauce
Almond Apricot Tart
Assorted Chocolate Dipped Desserts

Pairings:
Chateau Ste Michelle Cold Creek Cabernet Sauvignon
Lustau Palo Cortado Sherry
Laphroaig Cairdeas 2014

Now I am eating my left over duck breast. What did you folks do?
4328cheers111.jpg

I once had a fantasy that Magic Mike was about Magic and Jordan taking up a stripping career and dominating it to such an extent that they were also legends of male stripping to an equal extent as they were legends of basketball.

It also happens that my plot for Magic Mike is better than the actual movie.

Holy shit this is one of th ebest things I ever seen. Magic is so charismatic I can't take it. Soooo awesome.

Norm-and-Cliff.jpg

I don't think so, but I hope he's gone.

The team looked better under

wayne-rooney.gif

I mean they technically were "worse", but they were far more entertaining.

Entertaining my ass. Mourinho won titles with Chelsea by winning, not by being entertaining. Sure, Louis isn't winning much now, but he's laying the foundation with the young guys and his system. Firing him now would be a mistake, shit takes time. He took over a shit squad left behind by Fergeson and then even more ruined by Moyes. Sure, his transfers have not panned out, but how much of that is Louis and how much of that is Woodward?

It's not like he got gifted a team that had any shot at winning the title like how Pep always chooses his teams.

Louis deserves some respekt put on his name, bruh

I forget, what took Frasier from Boston to Seattle? Did they explain him moving at all?

I think it was his hometown and his live grew stale in Boston or something
Yeah that's it. He was from Seattle and went home to be with his family and fix shit with his dad I believe.

Didn't he leave Boston after Diane turned him down after Frasier proposed to her or some shit like that?

They can't keep getting away with this shit!
They can and they will BG. The Rooney Family.. Criminals and cheaters.. Bootlegging and corrupting American Youth.

Entertaining my ass. Mourinho won titles with Chelsea by winning, not by being entertaining. Sure, Louis isn't winning much now, but he's laying the foundation with the young guys and his system. Firing him now would be a mistake, shit takes time. He took over a shit squad left behind by Fergeson and then even more ruined by Moyes. Sure, his transfers have not panned out, but how much of that is Louis and how much of that is Woodward?

It's not like he got gifted a team that had any shot at winning the title like how Pep always chooses his teams.

Louis deserves some respekt put on his name, bruh

Key word is winning. Van Gaal hasn't done that either.

If they won anything this year playing the type of football that they play, I would have no problem with it.

But instead, they couldn't get out of a group with Wolfsberg, PSV, and CSKA Moskva in the Champions League, and then couldn't finish in the top 4 in the league in a year when Chelsea was down, City was average, Arsenal was Arsenal, and Tottenham was Tottenham. Regardless of whether they win the FA Cup today, it's a failed year. And I think if the board didn't have the respect for LVG for his resume and what he's done in football, he would have been out at Christmas.

I don't buy the foundation argument either. The young guys will be there no matter who the manager is and his "system" looks worse and worse with every game. If this was LVG's first year, I would be more sympathetic to the idea of him building a foundation, but there has been a clear regression from year 1 to 2 (not just in style but in results too).

I just don't think his style of play is very compatible with the Premier League and he's too stubborn to adapt.

Milchjon

Bill Belichick is the reason why Licht will "admit that a kicker is worth a first-round pick."

"In New England, Bill Belichick made us scouts list our roster from 1-53 and we had eight practice squad guys and we had some guys on I.R., but he wanted us to rank our guys from first to last," Licht told PR. "None of us had the kicker, Stephen Gostkowski, in our top 10 - even though he was an excellent kicker. After we were done, Bill said, ‘Nobody wants to put Gostkowski in our top 10? Why, just because he's a kicker?' Bill made us "rethink that" and he got his point across. He said, ‘You tell me 10 other players that are more important than him!'

"It was an eye-opening moment for me. I had been around Adam Vinatieri and Gostkowski and those are two of the best. I know how good of a feeling that is to have a guy like that when you know that a lot of the games are going to come down to field goals - a lot of the games come down to the kicker."

Blame BB

RBH

CiNRTJeUYAAuYrZ.jpg:large

tempLockerRoomGallery_29-051816-1--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

Ci5wzKrWsAEKdkK.jpg:large

CiXlwvhWEAE63xg.jpg:large

Civlrl7VEAEKULX.jpg:large

CiN0se4XEAE9pai.jpg:large

Friday marks 100 days until the Minnesota Vikings take the field for the first time at U.S. Bank Stadium in a preseason game against the San Diego Chargers.

The lead contractor on the project, Mortenson Construction, gave their final progress report to the Minnesota Sports Facilities Authority Friday. Contractors said they are wrapping the work up on the $1.1 billion downtown stadium and are on pace for an on-time completion.

While the Vikings don’t play at U.S. Bank Stadium until Aug. 28, there are several events that will be held at the stadium ahead of that.

The stadium will host many open houses a pair of major concerts including Luke Bryan and Metallica. It will also host a major soccer match between AC Milan and Chelsea.

The stadium, which was paid for through a $600 million contribution from the Vikings and nearly $500 million from the state and city of Minneapolis, will also host the 2018 Super Bowl and the 2019 NCAA Final 4.

Top Bottom