• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Syrinx

Got my first prescription glasses post-cataract surgeries. Not too sure I'm a fan of these progressive lenses but this is still the best I've seen in a long time.

Hindl

Man its amazing how so many youtube videos use pictures of boobs to try and lure viewers in.

kinda sad that it works.

Yeah, it's kinda mindblowing also. If you're looking for titillation, you can find all the boobs you want for free on the internet in pretty much every combination you want. Getting teased on YouTube isn't just sad, it's a waste of time.

Fox318

Yeah, it's kinda mindblowing also. If you're looking for titillation, you can find all the boobs you want for free on the internet in pretty much every combination you want. Getting teased on YouTube isn't just sad, it's a waste of time.

maybe its just prepubescent kids that don't know any better but I feel like I was on Newgrounds and various flash sites in 1998.

Going to youtube for mammaries is like trying to use the AOL keyword boobs.

Sure you might get lucky but there are way better and faster ways to find what you need out there.

RBH

CjPt3RgUoAUpGeu.jpg

psiiXVo.png

UuaFvjI.gif

bionic77

I can't wait until I'm in that club!!

Lol they already do

Exhibit A:
With luck, hard work and some abuse of the insurance companies I think you will not only get on my level, but to a few levels beyond.

But you have to be honest with yourself. Time to grow up and admit Wussle is a fraud ass bitch.

Josh5890

If SD builds a stadium (convincing the Chargers to stay in the process), I'd expect that to host 56

That would be two straight Super Bowls in the same general area. That would be a hard sell when there are several options out there. They would have to wait an extra two years at least.

With luck, hard work and some abuse of the insurance companies I think you will not only get on my level, but to a few levels beyond.

But you have to be honest with yourself. Time to grow up and admit Wussle is a fraud ass bitch.

When will you grow up and admit that Michael Jordan is the greatest basketball player of all time?

So Owl areas:

Houston
Minnesota
Atlanta
Miami
LA

No team hosting an Owl has ever played said game at home, and for at least 5 years, that streak will continue

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Who wins a playoff game first, Fatford or Dalton

Stafford just because of the fact he's actually played great in playoff games and put his team in position to win both games. Both games he had to play against the referees unfortunately.

Dalton was having his best season yet and I think the Bengals could've at least made it to the AFC Chanpionship game if he was healthy.

Stafford just because of the fact he's actually played great in playoff games and put his team in position to win both games. Both games he had to play against the referees unfortunately.

Dalton was having his best season yet and I think the Bengals could've at least made it to the AFC Chanpionship game if he was healthy.

So smart of him to force the best unit of the team on the field.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Well if the Cleve built a dome it would be all good right? Also 2014 was at the Meadowlands weirdly

Meadowlands and a possible future dc super bowl were kind of honoring 9/11.

Although I think it's crazy that the nfl is worried about the weather for a super bowl when the Greatest Game Ever Played in NFL lore was in sub freezing temperatures.

Well if the Cleve built a dome it would be all good right? Also 2014 was at the Meadowlands weirdly

Yeah but the league made a special exemption for NY, and I believe at the time said that they were not considering other cold weathers areas. It is not just the game it self, they want the game to be in an area where people are interested in coming. Not sure how well set up the Cleve would be for the huge influx of tourists you get with a SB. Jacksonville was crazy for the Eagles SB.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Finally beat Doom

It's my GOTY I think so far. Just like Wolfenstein was at this point in the year when it came out two years ago. Damn good game.

Meadowlands and a possible future dc super bowl were kind of honoring 9/11.

Although I think it's crazy that the nfl is worried about the weather for a super bowl when the Greatest Game Ever Played in NFL lore was in sub freezing temperatures.

NFL doesn't care about the players, it cares about the media/events surrounding the SB. If everyone is snowed in they can't have all the pregame stuff they do the week before the SB and people won't go to the game.

Yeah but the league made a special exemption for NY, and I believe at the time said that they were not considering other cold weathers areas. It is not just the game it self, they want the game to be in an area where people are interested in coming. Not sure how well set up the Cleve would be for the huge influx of tourists you get with a SB. Jacksonville was crazy for the Eagles SB.

How interesting is Minneapolis?

Let's put this theory to the test:

If Cleveland built a new stadium, would the NFL award them an Owl?
if Cleveland had a Dome they would be in conversation

The problem might be hotels even if they had a dome though

Edit: I know the NFL requires a set amount of hotel space. not sure what the influx of ppl for the RNC is compared to a Super Bowl.

Top Bottom