• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

MechDX

There is some serious reading comprehension issues here.

Manziels dad keeps saying someone needs to help him but I have not read one instance of his dad trying. That's my point

I understand the he needs to want help angle but that is not what I am saying.

Either way I have no sympathy for him. Born with a silver spoon in his mouth, a god given ability to play football at the highest level and shits it away because he is a privileged ass.

natjjohn

Had a dynasty rookie draft and last pick (12) in rounds 2 and 3 with no first rounder.

Picked up Deandre Washington (RB; OAK) and Tyler Ervin (RB; HOU). Went Deandre as he seems solid and Latavious Murray really didn't play that well last year despite being treated as a workhorse back. Went Tyler Ervin as have Lamar Miller so handcuff potential.

I know NFL GAF hates fantasy, but any opinions on these players from folks closer to the teams would be great!

They would burn down the river and then the streets in the Cleve if the old Browns won an Owl there.
Oh.. Fuck the town.. The state would be burning to the ground. If that shit were to happen. Ohio-GAF would really need to find a bomb shelter and hide... Big time.

I'm kind of proud I made his list.

And don't forget wishing that we got feline AIDS.

I hope the Cavs win the Championship.
We aren't.. But thank you Milch for your support.

I've said it before and I'm saying it now: then why don't his dad help him? He keeps saying it's the league's responsibility and I don't see it that way.

You're his damn parent, act like it
What has the dad done and what can he do? I'm asking because I'm not 100% sure what legal recourse he has to stop him. I mean.. He could cut him off.. But that will make it worse I think.

That night would be at least 376 times more violent than the Decision.

It would go from

to

revolution-maidan-.gif
It would make the Rodney King Riots, Ferguson, name a riot, look like a minor hiccup.. That is how bad I really think it would get.

bionic77

You don't know how to read
I am a licensed attorney and can confirm that Brady is guilty of this crime (and upon further inspection all crimes).

GAF can decide whose opinion is more persuasive between the trial attorney and the guy majoring in sociology and living with his parents.

Slo

I am a licensed attorney and can confirm that Brady is guilty of this crime (and upon further inspection all crimes).

GAF can decide whose opinion is more persuasive between the trial attorney and the guy majoring in sociology and living with his parents.

Push.

Bread is under contract and is not allowed to be a bae
This is unamerican.

#SendBreadToChan
Send mad dog to him as well.

Hey.. Bread majored in accounting and runs a multinational streaming company worth billions..

Somehow he has more instances of using "feline AIDS" than he does using "deport"

This has been an eye opening night. I don't think I'll ever be the same
Wants us deported and get AIDS.. I blame Bionic for this.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Warcraft is getting Battlefield Earth comparisons.

Oh my lord. I have to go see it now just because I know it can't be worse than Skyline or Battlefield Earth for that matter.

Bethesda's Marketing/PR fucked up big time with this game. Why in the hell would you focus solely on showing the multiplayer and not even have the game in reviewers hands prior to launch (at least give us time to do the SP and then do MP when the servers go up).

I probably won't even touch the multiplayer because I don't give a shit about it.

I think Bethesda was really worried about Doom for all the wrong reasons. The game is an instant classic.

I can't wait for the inevitable single player expansion. There's really very little dialogue in the game itself so I'm hoping they can make one pretty quickly...it doesn't need some amazing plot or even to pick up where the first one leaves off.

Warcraft is getting Battlefield Earth comparisons.

Oh my lord. I have to go see it now just because I know it can't be worse than Skyline or Battlefield Earth for that matter.

I'll wait for the DVD.

BVS proved when a film's superbad, you wait out the storm to see it when it's on home video. By contributing to the box office, you're enabling a sequel

So my DVR decide it didn't want to record today's episode of the Flash. I'm kinda mad right about that cause I have to wait a little while before the faithful internet has it up

I've said it before and I'm saying it now: then why don't his dad help him? He keeps saying it's the league's responsibility and I don't see it that way.

You're his damn parent, act like it

His dad enabled all of this shit. You think he has any idea how to help him? He probably has no idea how to solve any problem that he can't just throw money at.

gutshot

The Warcraft movie being a steaming pile of garbage is about as predictable as it gets. The only surer bet this summer is Cleveland and LeBron choking in the playoffs.

Top Bottom