• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
You are scaring me friend

Blue cheese: enjoyed by people of all races

The contradiction in this post is making my head spin.

Wienke was a Pats fan.

I love blue cheese. The __________ has rotted wienke's brain

giphy.gif

Evening everyone.

I don't like thinking of hypotheticals of what I would do if my son turned out to be a monster like Tabris of some Pats fan.
But you made Gata..

I don't get the Tabris hate, he roots for the first royal family of America, the Mannings, he's ok in my book. I mean we have actual pat fans running around, we've got bigger problems.
What the hell is wrong with you? It's like you have decided to just be wrong about everything all of sudden. Trejo must have come back from the dead and killed the real Chris.

Mech.. Take out this fake Chris.

Ugh I hate committing to going out with co-workers after work, that's the worst. Why can't I just retire already :(
That's called be a manager and bonding and building comraderie and helping make the work place more fun.

i'm just going to tell them to fuck off.
No.. No. No. Be the bubbly charming self I know you can be.

I'm now imagining Line talking to women like this on online dating sites...
Hahaha.. Damn.

bionic77

I think I like almost all cheese, even utter garbage like Kraft American singles (though I refuse to use this product as it supports criminals and liars).

What the hell is wrong with you? It's like you have decided to just be wrong about everything all of sudden. Trejo must have come back from the dead and killed the real Chris.

Mech.. Take out this fake Chris.

That's called be a manager and bonding and building comraderie and helping make the work place more fun.

No.. No. No. Be the bubbly charming self I know you can be.

smh and to think I've been supporting the Browns all off-season

Miami will most likely stay in So Cal for the SD/LA games (I plan on stalking some of the players)

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
You guys should be cultivating mass like me.

That's how I went from being a tiny twink to the muscle bound freak before you.

Top Bottom