• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Euron

Sounds like an Xbox slim this year, and an upgraded Xbox next year. Also a roku stick type device with the Xbox name on it will come out.
I'm struggling to find the point of buying these new Xboxes if the entire interface and games lineup will soon be accessible through PC's. Plus I don't feel like dropping another $400 on a console so soon when the improvements are only marginal.

Also: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/05/25/tyler-eifert-could-miss-the-start-of-the-regular-season/

As much as I enjoy the suffering of Bengals fans, Eifert is a great player and I'd hate to see this happen. We need more AFC teams to challenge Brady dammit.

cdyhybrid

I'm struggling to find the point of buying these new Xboxes if the entire interface and games lineup will soon be accessible through PC's. Plus I don't feel like dropping another $400 on a console so soon when the improvements are only marginal.

Also: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/05/25/tyler-eifert-could-miss-the-start-of-the-regular-season/

As much as I enjoy the suffering of Bengals fans, Eifert is a great player and I'd hate to see this happen. We need more AFC teams to challenge Brady dammit.
Challenge who?

Euron

Challenge who?
tom-brady-trap-queen(1).gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Tom dancing? You know what that means.
NFL GAF EDM OLD WED
Icarus

Damn that's some old trance

10 minutes long? Check
Random trippy voiceover? Check
Basic beat with some late 90s era sounding strings? Check

It's crazy how there are literally electronic sounds that I recognize as being from the old school trance era. I'm not sure if it was the equipment used at the time or what.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Ain't no good burger places near the grocery store, and I'm on the better non-dry coast.

Pffft, it just rained here last week on the best coast.

NorCal + PNW > San Diego > rest of SoCal > Central Cali > rest of US

EDIT: Okay, a lot of the Central California area may not be better then parts of the US. There's your asterisk qualifier!

I gotta disagree with you there. I think that Five Guy burgers are far superior to In-N-Out. Plus Five Guys has the excellent crab fries.

In-N-Out offers better quality given the price point. If you're spending Five Guys prices, a local burger spot is often superior and around the same pricing.

Pepiope

ProFootballTalkVerified account
‏@ProFootballTalk
Report: Falcons pass on signing Boykin after workout

Why doesn't anyone want Boykin?

I mean, he isn't the best tackler, but I did not see him falling off this quickly.

I think the habit or fat burger is better than five-guys and cheaper too
None of those places are on the best coast. They suck.

ProFootballTalkVerified account
‏@ProFootballTalk
Report: Falcons pass on signing Boykin after workout

Why doesn't anyone want Boykin?

I mean, he isn't the best tackler, but I did not see him falling off this quickly.

None of those places are on the best coast. They suck.

They are all on the best coast, problem is you're on the wrong coast.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Mary Kay Cabot ‏@MaryKayCabot 2h2 hours ago

#Browns RG3 threw the ball away - over a 16-foot fence and into the backyard of a condo; Justin Gilbert broke up Shaw pass in EZ to Barnidge

the sun sure is hot

Stop jumping so high, Icarus!

Crisco

Banned
fraidycam.0.gif

#Swag

#Don'tWannaMessUpMyClothes

The biggest problem with that play was the explanation. The ball squirted out of the pile and bounced right to where Cam went to the ground, he just didn't grab it. In other words, he put himself in the best possible position to make the recovery. If he had there would never have been a single article written about this play.

BigAT

The biggest problem with that play was the explanation. The ball squirted out of the pile and bounced right to where Cam went to the ground, he just didn't grab it. In other words, he put himself in the best possible position to make the recovery. If he had there would never have been a single article written about this play.

You are correct, if he hadn't done that thing he did no one would have written about that thing he did.

Bread

Banned
giphy.gif

Pepiope

Yeah hiring a coach who has no business being a HC and then paring him with guys with more experience might not have been the best idea. The fact that both guys called out his decision to name Sam the starter is not good.
What they're saying is common sense. No job is 100% secure, not even Bradford's. I doubt Pederson would disagree.

Top Bottom