• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Sorry your team lost Kave!

Congrats Kave on your other team making it to the finals! What an exciting time to be a Cleveland fan! All that misery is finally about to pay off for loyal fans such as yourself!

Oops, forgot the Bills. I was thinking about how bad their Toronto series bombed.
Shit.. I forgot they did that.

sup snes

Wait, they remade Adventures in Babysitting?? Did they find a young and hot version of Elizabeth Shue?
If I recall correctly the Elizabeth Shue character is the girl from the Girl Meets World show (the continuation of Boy meets World if you are unaware). They have two girls as the lead and ones the bad girl and steals Shue girls phone or some shit like that.

You know what's the worst part? I think the whole organization is simply tone deaf and they don't care. And Les is getting away with it because he didn't get the same amount of scrutiny as Bob McNair.

Oh, okay, track meet every night, sure. But I don't think he ever once coached defense period. When I heard it became official yesterday afternoon I just shook my head and I'm like, go fuck yourself, Les.
Well.. At least you got the Rangers and the Cougars.. Fuck you all again for taking my coach from Columbus. :(

Don't compare Kave to Grovo.

Grovo's hockey team has won a Cup in his lifetime.
Damn..

cdyhybrid

I believe I can safely speak for the rest of Seahawks-GAF when I say that we are proponents of peace and understanding. We can all come together at the end of the day and be united by our love of football and our love of rooting against the Pats.

I believe I can safely speak for the rest of Seahawks-GAF when I say that we are proponents of peace and understanding. We can all come together at the end of the day and be united by our love of football and our love of rooting against the Pats.

I know Cdy said but I just want to reinforce it.

FUCK YOU MARK ASS BITCH!

#DisrespectMondayToo
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=193375907&highlight=fuck+you#post193375907
Fuck you, alien sympathizer.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=192426060&highlight=fuck+you#post192426060
Fuck you, NFL

Search: Keyword(s): fuck, you ; Posts Made By: cdyhybrid Showing results 1 to 50 of 712

Narag

I'm glad the Sonics are doing well this year.

cdyhybrid

You don't say fuck you to people you love?

Also, alien sympathizers and the NFL do deserve fuck-yous.

I'm glad the Sonics are doing well this year.

The Sonics are undefeated this season.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Goddamnit, I just cleaned out some fuckery in a different thread last night. Let's try to avoid hitting that point.

Pick the interstellar empire I should declare war on:

Yeon Council
Allied Gwesibor Commonalities
Gargassi Interstellar Covenant
Democratic Chimm League
Qopinjaxi Hegemony
Ik-Nur-Val Democratic Planets

oh rly??

PATSPATSPATS.0.gif

Hmmmmm......

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Yeon Council
Democratic Chimm League
Qopinjaxi Hegemony

The one not in an alliance.

I hate HATE that you only get to sometimes take 3 planets despite winning a war against like four empires at once. Should be like Victoria 2 where you have separate war goals for each empire. When you have 600 stars on average, 3 planets at a time after a lengthy war is just too damn slow. Even EU4 wasn't that bad.

Good morning everyone.

Yeon Council
Democratic Chimm League
Qopinjaxi Hegemony
The Q people.. They seem like the worst from the name.

CjhO62MWUAA0wSz.jpg

The Cleve celebrated last night.
I mean if it is the Warriors.. We are fucked. Might as well enjoy it while we can. If they do pull it out against excellent competition after their traditional fucking around.. They can beat the Cavs.

Accusing someone of watching anime shouldn't be done lightly.

Worst thing you can say about a person.
But Narag does watch anime..

DM or YH, is "Those Guys Pies" Pizza Restaurant legit?
It is literally the only place I get pizza out here. I always joke with my wife that it isn't ny style it is actually Langhorne pa style, since it reminds me of brothers pizza that I would always growing up so much. I can't possibly recommend them enough. Those guys is the only good thing about this miserable hell hole.

Top Bottom