• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Bionic has a Pats fan for a son and a Browns fan for a grandson. Where did it all go wrong?

Speaking of...

Sqmg5QI.jpg
C5YVEjc.jpg

kJV4qVA.jpg

Who should I name the offspring after? Floyd? ;P

I think he was being honest.

I think a lot of people with pets feel the same way but are smart enough not to say it out loud.

Pretty much, though the day my non-aggressive ferrets (you can hold them just by their paws without them freaking out) every threaten humans life is going to be the day the world ends.

Say after a night of passionate coitus you suddenly find yourself in a knife fight with some Colombian drug enforcers? Who would you rather have with you, Katie Nolan or Bianca Wilfork? I rest my case.

Yup. And a Sox fan from when they were just as pathetic as the Bills. But football is my only real passion. I watch the other sports when I'm really bored or when the wife is away.

YOU'RE LIKE MY BROTHER!!!!!

Wanna go to Fenway together and watch Big Poopi play?

Say after a night of passionate coitus you suddenly find yourself in a knife fight with some Colombian drug enforcers? Who would you rather have with you, Katie Nolan or Bianca Wilfork? I rest my case.

Will the world know what I did before the Colombian drug enforcers?

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
lol. I feel like we had this conversation once upon a time. Upstate New York used to hate the city teams more than anything. Plus, I was a kid and Larry Bird was closer in proximity than Jordan, so.

BG even admitted that if it's the Warriors Cleveland would most likely lose to the Warriors. It was a good season still.. It's just how it is.

The only way it happens is if the Warriors play around too much and get started too late in the series.
Lol wtf? No I didn't. I hate how ppl act like the Warriors would just steam roll the Cavs. You should be ashamed of yourself Fo
Speaking of...

Sqmg5QI.jpg
C5YVEjc.jpg

kJV4qVA.jpg

Who should I name the offspring after? Floyd? ;P

Good morning everyone.

Lol wtf? No I didn't. I hate how ppl act like the Warriors would just steam roll the Cavs. You should be ashamed of yourself Fo

Yes you did. I said we would most likely not win if it were the Warriors and you agreed. Unless you were being sarcastic..

Could they win.. Yes.. I told you that I'm prepared for the worst and hoping for the best. It helps deal with the disappointment :(

bionic77

Going to need a lot of Wheaton this year. He needs it, too, so he can get a fat contract.
As long as Brown is Brown everyone on the offense is going to get single coverage or be left open on well designed plays or fuckups by the defense.

If we are going to be great on offense it will because Bell and co. make the defense pay for doubling Brown. And then when a defense tries to cover Brown in single coverage he has to make sure they pay.

I am still pissed that we don't get to see Bryant this year. It is all his fault and I can't really sympathize with a guy when it is your job not to do drugs, but it is also bullshit to get suspended for a drug that is legal in the state you play in and gives you no performance advantage (at least not that I know of).

brentech

I am still pissed that we don't get to see Bryant this year. It is all his fault and I can't really sympathize with a guy when it is your job not to do drugs, but it is also bullshit to get suspended for a drug that is legal in the state you play in and gives you no performance advantage (at least not that I know of).
The Josh Gordon Effect

bionic77

The Josh Gordon Effect
Thats another one.

And again it is entirely on them for not following the rules of their jobs.

But it sucks not having some of the best receivers out there for something that to me seems entirely harmless.

The NFL is so conservative though that they will probably take a long time to ever reconsider their stance on this one. Though considering how shitty and violent a lot of NFL players are, it is probably not a bad idea for more of them to be smoking weed to chill out a little off the field. You are rewarded for being insane and disregarding your health and the heath of your opponent while the ball is in play. But society doesn't work like that.

I rag on BVS nonstop (deservedly) so of course I'm going to get Rogue One being worse

This is why you never hope, friends. There is no good. Only illusions

Hindl

Thats another one.

And again it is entirely on them for not following the rules of their jobs.

But it sucks not having some of the best receivers out there for something that to me seems entirely harmless.

The NFL is so conservative though that they will probably take a long time to ever reconsider their stance on this one. Though considering how shitty and violent a lot of NFL players are, it is probably not a bad idea for more of them to be smoking weed to chill out a little off the field. You are rewarded for being insane and disregarding your health and the heath of your opponent while the ball is in play. But society doesn't work like that.

Yeah, I feel like even in a hypothetical scenario where weed gets legalized nationwide next year, it'll still take several years for the NFL to allow players to use it. Like you said they're weirdly conservative, so I could see Goddell holding out even after legalization to "protect the integrity of the shield" or some shit

Top Bottom