• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

cdyhybrid

Zombies gave up once Curry hit those free throws.

Durant jacks up a three immediately after he crosses half court and then they don't even bother fouling when the Warriors come up with the ball.

Spineless.

cdyhybrid

My Warriors got it done :)

I'd like to dedicate this win to, in no particular order:

-My fourth-favorite Pats fan wienke, I'm glad we could share another magical sports moment together after the NFCCG
-#1 Richard Sherman fan squicken
-Pats team chef Spinfuck

We did it, NFL-GAF.

cdyhybrid

Lil B THE BASEDGOD ‏@LILBTHEBASEDGOD 10m
And they said the curse was not real " The BasedGod" has never lied to me and like he told us.. The Warriors are going to the finals - Lil B

Bread

Banned
My Warriors got it done :)

I'd like to dedicate this win to, in no particular order:

-My fourth-favorite Pats fan wienke, I'm glad we could share another magical sports moment together after the NFCCG
-#1 Richard Sherman fan squicken
-Pats team chef Spinfuck

We did it, NFL-GAF.
Wtf our warriors win and I get no mention?!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Warriors repeat confirmed

The Lions had a similar drought of not winning in Green Bay since 1991, Vegas had odds of that game at something like 97% Green Bay win.

Crezdon-Butler.jpg

Cleveland did a pretty solid job without Irving or Love last year. They're at full strength and don't forget the wildcard that is JR Smith.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
The Lions had a similar drought of not winning in Green Bay since 1991, Vegas had odds of that game at something like 97% Green Bay win.

Cleveland did a pretty solid job without Irving or Love last year. They're at full strength and don't forget the wildcard that is JR Smith.

Congrats on winning your version of the Super Bowl!

bionic77

Cavs might have a better offense than GS.

GS have a top 3 defense and a top 3 offense while the Cavs defense is dogshit with their best offensive players on the floor. The Cavs can't do both unless they are playing the garbage teams in the East (every team was getting wide open shots against them with their 2nd and 3rd options but those teams did not have the talent to make them).

I am guessing Cavs choose offense for game 1 and just hope they make 30 3s. I don't see it against the Warriors.

It's just hard for me to see how the Cavs win.

And if it's close no other team has the confidence of the Warriors. Lebron has it but his team doesn't. That shit is earned in the fire. The Cavs walked into the finals and have not had any challenges.

Top Bottom