• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I kinda want the Thunder to win.

So congrats GSW on your impending comeback because I just don't see the Warriors losing this game. Watch them win in a dramatic finish that only David Stern could have scripted.

Eleuin

if green got his way this would've happened

jax-mk2-arm-rip-fatality1.gif

bionic77

I kinda want the Thunder to win.

So congrats GSW on your impending comeback because I just don't see the Warriors losing this game. Watch them win in a dramatic finish that only David Stern could have scripted.
I am with you.

Would be cool to see KD and Westbrook win one.

Westbrook for sure deserves to be known as a champion. I also want to see him and Lebron going at each other full speed to see what happens.

I do think Lebron will be able to pass over the OKC defenders so this is probably the better matchup for the Cavs. But the Cavs play no defense and it's hard for me to pick the offensive team with bad defense in big games.

I don't hate any of these teams so I just get to wash without raising my blood pressure. Pretty awesome...

brentech

Westbrook, lol

OKC makes terrible decisions as a team. Possibly just terrible coaching. They need to just crawl and claw their way back into the game, instead they shoot contested threes and get nothing for it. Passing and using their size is what pays of for them time and time again, yet they try to get it all back via 3s.

Top Bottom