• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fox318

13116613_270425836642076_1085624026_n.jpg

Slo

Can't associate with well done steak eaters

Ketchup users too smh

If somebody asks me to cook a steak well done I'll do it, but then I throw it right on the ground next to the grill and make them on the ground and it eat it with their hands.

For the record I do not agree with that bold statement but happy birthday Bread.

How's your team's offseason going?

I'm over ecstatic ready for JJ Nelson to leave your favorite cornerback in the dust.

JJNelsonFeetchMAIN.jpg

He's already focused on the playbook and looks great. Waiting for football to start is a really difficult thing to do.

I'm also looking forward to watching the backup QB competitions around the league especially the Austin/Connor competition.

I thought you were a Brown's fan?

As for my team's offseason, so far no news is good news, though our second year corner did have an MRI. "soft tissue issue" was the explanation.

bionic77

I haven't had it in awhile, but steak and eggs is amazing for breakfast, lunch or dinner.

I have never had it with a good steak though.

Is that when they put cheesewiz on shaved steak? No thanks.

It's when you put a cheese of your choice, say sharp provolone, on thin sliced ribeye grilled to tender perfection, paired with caramelized sauteed onions, put it on a roll that is soft, but with a wonderfully substantial crust, and create a sandwich of legends.

And it's still only the second best sandwich created in Philly.

Cowboys Maliek Collins suffered a broken foot at OTA's. Went in for surgery.

http://www.dallascowboys.com/news/2...uffers-broken-foot-during-cowboys’-otas

The Cowboys’ pass rush has suffered another setback this offseason, as rookie defensive tackle Maliek Collins has been sidelined with a broken right foot.

Collins suffered the injury last week during the Cowboys’ first round of OTAs, and he’ll miss the remaining six of nine offseason practices – not to mention June’s three-day minicamp.

The third-round draft pick has already undergone surgery, and the initial timetable for
recovery is expected to be 10-to-12 weeks -- which would have him set to return to the field somewhere around the tail end of training camp.

Tom Penny

It's when you put a cheese of your choice, say sharp provolone, on thin sliced ribeye grilled to tender perfection, paired with caramelized sauteed onions, put it on a roll that is soft, but with a wonderfully substantial crust, and create a sandwich of legends.

And it's still only the second best sandwich created in Philly.
That almost sounds good. Bahn Mi is my favorite sandwich or a good hot dog with ketchup.

Top Bottom