• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.
FF12 is a weird game. The battle system and everything about it is more reminiscent of an offline MMO maybe? It's kind of out there in how it's played. I vaguely recall it having a pretty weak story also. It's still a pretty good game otherwise. I haven't not enjoyed a mainline Final Fantasy and that includes FF13. I fell asleep regularly while playing 13-2 and haven't touched 13-3 yet though.

This is amazing

Yeah the story wasn't the strong point of that game. I'd say the content and battle system did it for me.

It's too bad Horizon got delayed to early 2017. As long as they get it polished though....

Just give me The Last Guardian this year, please.

For those not already in the know - the Ratchet and Clank PS4 game is fucking fantastic!

Malalaw

It's too bad Horizon got delayed to early 2017. As long as they get it polished though....

Just give me The Last Guardian this year, please.

For those not already in the know - the Ratchet and Clank PS4 game is fucking fantastic!

Hell yeah it is. Was kinda short, but man was it a blast!

bionic77

Taking off work for e3?

What kind of morans are you people?

Go to work and get paid to watch e3. If your company monitors your internet get a mifi or tether your phone for the day.

Taking off work for e3?

What kind of morans are you people?

Go to work and get paid to watch e3. If your company monitors your internet get a mifi or tether your phone for the day.

Or I can take off work and still get paid. I can't watch E3 and deal Blackjack,Crap, etc at the same time

RBH

I've seen 3 movies in theaters over the past week:

-Batman vs. Superman
at the dollar theater
NH9gE7v.gif

-Civil War
-X-Men: Apocalypse

And I have to say that I actually enjoyed X-Men the most out of the three.

-Batman vs. Superman
at the dollar theater
NH9gE7v.gif

-Civil War

I loved X-men, I can see where some of the complaints were coming from but I didn't think it was as bad as some of the reviews were letting on, I loved the final battle and I can't wait for more.

Bread

Banned

-Batman vs. Superman
at the dollar theater
NH9gE7v.gif

-Civil War

Why didnt you see pop star

tmdorsey

-Batman vs. Superman
at the dollar theater
NH9gE7v.gif

-Civil War

Wow. I literally have no interest in seeing Apocalypse in the theater. Don't mind at all waiting for the blu ray.

Game 1 Wednesday at The Q is gonna be Hype! Go Cav

#TeamBG was a mistake, y'all should have never followed me.

Time to finally check out last nights Throne.

Edit: Based Tmobile with the free Warcraft tickets. Wasn't planning on seeing it, but guess I will now!

Edit: Based Tmobile with the free Warcraft tickets. Wasn't planning on seeing it, but guess I will now!

The gig is up for the Cavs friend.

Time to devote all of your attention to our Native Americans. They're the last team in Cleveland left with a chance.

rando14

You're in for a treat lil b, I'm still reeling from last night's episode! *sweats *curls into a ball

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
We're almost at the real crazy part of throne game, friends. Episodes 8-10 are always the best!

Thank god honestly

Some episodes have been like "nothing's happening...people are talking but nothing is moving forward...still nothing happening...roll credits"

Top Bottom