• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's not slander.. It's libel. :)

You need to prove i was making it up or knowingly printed false statements.. (Am I correct Bionic/Lawyer-GAF?) And since I am your snapchat friend.. I think I am correct in my statement calling you Jak 2.0.

Edit- Top of page.. Um Patriots suck..

Don't you dare turn bionic against me.

That's my personal Internet lawyer.

JABEE

I couldn't be more excited for this e3. Ms has so much to announce and the XB1 has already hit such a great stride. I can't wait to see more of crack down especially but all the great exclusives that ms has coming up.

AFHEwRp.png

This is my gift to you.

Yeah you can't possibly be serious. Ms actually has exclusive games, Sony already released their one. They got nothing left.
Neither is lighting the world on fire but I've never been impressed with MS as a first party. Halo and Gears were cool for awhile but those series have been bled dry of any remotely interesting ideas.

The only thing MS is good at is buying studios and killing them off.
it's 2016 who plays bloodborne anymore

Everyone has moved on to nba 2k16 my park mode
This year it's all about Dark Souls III, Fire Emblem: Fates, and DOOOOOOOOOOM. UC4 was pretty good too.

But really I'm still playing Rocket League almost every day...

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Rebecca Lopez Verified account
‏@rlopezwfaa

Aqib Talib told DPD he was at a park when he was shot. "Everything was a blur & I was too intoxicated to remember what happened."

bionic77

I just need to see Zelda. Everything they've said about it sounds amazing, I just need to see how Nintendo will crush my dreams
Are there actually any details about it?

I just remember a brief cutscene and Link running around or riding a horse in an open environment.

Will be interesting to see what gameplay Nintendo decides to add to the open world concept. I know most people on GAF hate it, but I thought Skyward Sword was fucking legit. Even the controls were on point. I can't wait to play the next gen version of something like that in VR in another 5-10 years.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

So we hyped about the FFXII The Zodiac Age right? My ritual worked. Next up now I need to play Def Jam fight for NY and hope for the best.

bionic77

FFX was the last FF game I played. Actually to be more accurate X was the last FF game I finished. I also played X-2 for a little bit but soon gave up and just watched the ending on YT.

I bought 12 but never played it. Always heard good things about it though...

cdyhybrid

FFX was the last FF game I played. Actually to be more accurate X was the last FF game I finished. I also played X-2 for a little bit but soon gave up and just watched the ending on YT.

I bought 12 but never played it. Always heard good things about it though...
Same.

Hindl

Are there actually any details about it?

I just remember a brief cutscene and Link running around or riding a horse in an open environment.

Will be interesting to see what gameplay Nintendo decides to add to the open world concept. I know most people on GAF hate it, but I thought Skyward Sword was fucking legit. Even the controls were on point. I can't wait to play the next gen version of something like that in VR in another 5-10 years.

For like the year and a half prior to actually showing it off they talked a lot about the goals and concepts. One of the big ones is that they want to expand the whole Link Between Worlds dungeons in any order thing. When they revealed it, they talked about how with the open world, each area could be entered in a number of different ways, and how that opens up the puzzle solving. They also talked a big game about breaking the conventions of Zelda up, so it looks like they might try to modernize it.

12 was the first one I actually beat. It has a massive amount of side quest and bosses with the hunts and stuff. It's really great honestly and I feel they should revisit this battle system in future FF unfortunately I feels as though they are gonna go the arpg route although I hope not.

I just need to see Zelda. Everything they've said about it sounds amazing, I just need to see how Nintendo will crush my dreams
I hope they at least confirm voice acting for maximum salt. I'll be happy about the voice acting though.

Draxal

For like the year and a half prior to actually showing it off they talked a lot about the goals and concepts. One of the big ones is that they want to expand the whole Link Between Worlds dungeons in any order thing. When they revealed it, they talked about how with the open world, each area could be entered in a number of different ways, and how that opens up the puzzle solving. They also talked a big game about breaking the conventions of Zelda up, so it looks like they might try to modernize it.

I loved LBW (well LTTP's my fav Zelda). I'd be so cool with that.

As for FF12, glad i never played it originally.

Hindl

Chrono Trigger was the only "FF" game I've ever beaten. I've liked what I've played of VI, VII, X, and the others, but for whatever reason 20 hours seems to be my burnout point for almost any game. Unless it's a multiplayer game that really sucks me in, around 20 hours I bounce off it. So that pretty much means I never finish any of the FFs (or most other JRPGs). I'll probably be there day 1 for Persona 5 and FFXV though

12 was the first one I actually beat. It has a massive amount of side quest and bosses with the hunts and stuff. It's really great honestly and I feel they should revisit this battle system in future FF unfortunately I feels as though they are gonna go the arpg route although I hope not.

I hope they at least confirm voice acting for maximum salt. I'll be happy about the voice acting though.

Yeah, hell add in the Link being a girl controversy and that might even be worse. I can't imagine Link being voice acting, but I'm all for every other character getting it. And if they do give Link it, I'll get used to it

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
FF12 is a weird game. The battle system and everything about it is more reminiscent of an offline MMO maybe? It's kind of out there in how it's played. I vaguely recall it having a pretty weak story also. It's still a pretty good game otherwise. I haven't not enjoyed a mainline Final Fantasy and that includes FF13. I fell asleep regularly while playing 13-2 and haven't touched 13-3 yet though.

AFHEwRp.png

This is my gift to you.

This is amazing

Top Bottom