• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

effzee

When Bradford signed his deal, he said he had talked to Doug and Howie about the future and how they said it was his team. So if he feels his HC flat out lied to him to sign a contract where he was going to have his leadership undermined, then that's not ego. It's how people act when betrayed

Still he only signed a 2 year deal. I am sure his agent told him that the 2nd year is structured so that the Eagles can easily walk away from him.

Even when Chip traded for him there were stipulations over the 2nd round pick the Rams got for this year's draft about play time and injury clauses.

Sam can't be this dumb. Angry maybe but not stupid enough to realize a 2 year deal with many out clauses is some statement of commitment.

If true, and I doubt it, Sam is dumb but justified. He had to have known a 2 year commitment is basically saying "prove it".

I do understand what Banner is saying about being in the top 10. Even if next year's class is much better, Eagles might not be in the top 10 and might not have a chance to move up. So they are forsaking the rest of the draft in hopes of hitting a home run.

squicken

I believe that they do accept medicine, just not blood transfusions or organ transplants. It's why the singer Selena died I think.

Thanks. The little girl from Poltergeist died from the flu b/c her parents didn't believe in medicine. For some reason I thought she was Jehovah's Witness, but guess not.

Prince's SB concert was legendary in the true sense of the word. Guy was awesome

They had to resign him. There was no guarantee they could trade up in this draft to get a QB when they signed Bradford, and it's possible another team would have snapped him up if they didn't move early. They signed him to a short deal knowing that they could still draft and develop a QB, and if they did get that opportunity if Bradford did anything he would be valuable for a trade.

Frankly one of the best things that could happen for the Eagles is if Bradford looks competent this season and they can trade him. The trade is still shit and they over paid, but I don't think signing Bradford is the blunder people make it out to be.

Never forget!

princesuperbowl1.jpg

Top Bottom