• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Doomsayer

Kap sucks right now but he has the tools for a competent staff to get something out of him. I can see why the Broncos are interested because he would most likely flourish in that system. Run heavy with vertical routes and rollouts. It's pretty much tailored to his skillset as a QB.

I can't see anyone offering more than a 3rd for Bradford.

squicken

Bradford is better than Kaep and Elway would give up a 3rd for him in a heartbeat. It's a matter of money. The Eagles would want some of that signing bonus money back

No...Bradford will net a first. I can easily see DEN offering a first for an actual option at QB next year.

Same with the jets, or SF.

Please stop.

Eagles would be lucky to recoup a 4th for him at this point. The most attractive thing about Bradford for a team looking for a QB is that he would only cost the trading team 7 million this year and they would be able to drop him next year for nothing if they were so inclined. Meanwhile the Eagles just gave him a check for 11 million, so I have no clue what they're doing.

The Ravens chose such a great year to suck massive donkey penis. With all the QB hype with pick 1 and 2 they will get a fantastic player.

Cunts.

Pepiope

Please stop.

Eagles would be lucky to recoup a 4th for him at this point. The most attractive thing about Bradford for a team looking for a QB is that he would only cost the trading team 7 million this year and they would be able to drop him next year for nothing if they were so inclined. Meanwhile the Eagles just gave him a check for 11 million, so I have no clue what they're doing.
Lucky to get a 4th? That's delusional. He's a quarterback who's in his prime years, and as of now he's by far the best option available.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Lucky to get a 4th is equally as dumb as getting a first round. It is a seller's market and right now there are two teams who have zero actual QBs on their roster. I don't see the Broncos or the Jets giving up a first (at that point, might as well gamble on a rookie), but somebody will cough up a second round this year and some fodder in 2017 for him, if he moves at all.

Wait. Sweeney Todd isn't a Pats fan? Legit, y'all do too much "lol i want to lick Brady's balls but not really wink wink" trolling. If you have a mancrush, just say so and stop the playing around. Milch never hides his degenerate Brady love.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Eagles fans are the most delusional bunch on this website.
Sure, there were Eagle fans who thought they would move up to the second pick for two third rounders and some who think that Bradford is actually a competent qb, but Pat fans are still the worst. Some of them actually think the Pats don't support Donald Trump or cheat at every opportunity.

Hindl

Eagles won't get a first simply because they have no real leverage to get rid of Bradford.

By drafting a quarterback with the #2 pick, they're basically advertising that Bradford is gone in a few years anyway. It gives the appearance of a buyer's market.

They'd be real damn lucky to get a 2nd.

Exactly, I'm hoping for a 3rd, no better. Teams need QBs, but they know Bradford isn't wanted in Philly. They could honestly wait it out till next season even. Effzee pointed out the $11M signing bonus too, Howie might just have to eat that for being a dumbass with how he's handled everything.

#NotAllEaglesFans

For some reason I keep thinking you're a 9'ers fan :(

I like you too much for a Ravens fan (tbh I also like Larry and Nakazoto, why you guys gotto root for such a rotten team).

Lewis and Rice are gone, we're mostly good people now! Suggs will be gone any day, we're almost there!

Wait. Sweeney Todd isn't a Pats fan? Legit, y'all do too much "lol i want to lick Brady's balls but not really wink wink" trolling. If you have a mancrush, just say so and stop the playing around. Milch never hides his degenerate Brady love.

I thought Brady was cute until he supported Trump. Why hot people gotta hurt me :[

Most people know Prince was a great singer/songwriter, many know that he is an amazing guitarist, but not sure a lot of people know he was also killer on the keys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EL6uDcM9HqE

This is a guy that Miles Davis said in his autobiography was the most talented musician out there. Bit of an oddball for sure, but in terms of sheer overall talent not sure there were many people in the world that eclipsed him.

Sort of like Taylor Swift until she turns around then?

tumblr_o449nniggV1qzr715o1_1280.jpg

Lucky to get a 4th is equally as dumb as getting a first round. It is a seller's market and right now there are two teams who have zero actual QBs on their roster. I don't see the Broncos or the Jets giving up a first (at that point, might as well gamble on a rookie), but somebody will cough up a second round this year and some fodder in 2017 for him, if he moves at all.

Bradford doesn't fit in Denver or New York's scheme. Browns are settled on RG3. San Francisco might have some interest, but Bradford really didn't light it up with Chip in Philly, and I doubt they really see Bradford as being clearly better than Gabbert and a rookie. And definitely not to the tune of a 2nd rounder.

So what team do you see giving up a 2nd for him if he is traded?

Line_HTX

Around The NFL ‏@AroundTheNFL 11m11 minutes ago

“That’s not a direction we’re going” — Falcons GM Dimitroff on Josh Norman

:RBH

Colasante

Sam Bradford netting a 1st round pick? Damn, this offseason has been harder on Eagles fans than I thought. They're really outta their damn minds now.

JNo gonna go to market, realize that 16m per isn't attainable, think about why he just left the best possible team for him and then run back to the Panthers and sign that 11 mil per long term deal.

Getts don't lose

Anyone know where to get cheap codes for a year of xbox live? Last year I got one for $30 on cd keys, but the cheapest I see there now is $45.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Sam Bradford netting a 1st round pick? Damn, this offseason has been harder on Eagles fans than I thought. They're really outta their damn minds now.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH EAGGGLLLEEEESSSS-GAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFF!!!

DON'T YOU DARE FEEL SOUR!!!

CLAAAP FOR YOUR 2016 NFL DRAFT OFFSEASON CHAMPIONS!!!

THE CLEVELAND BROWNS!!!

I3lnCZS.gif

Top Bottom