• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.
odell-beckham-jr-burns-josh-norman-and-dd-pass.gif

Enjoy this twice a year without baseball bats Josh!

Ian RapoportVerified account
‏@RapSheet
Josh Norman has signed a 5-year contract with the #Redskins worth $75M, source said.

Snyder DGAF
Grovo, you just gonna pretend he's not your boy anymore? Smdh.

Damn wonder what that contract breakdown is

Panthers - Washington
December 19th
MNF

Blood And Guts II

BG, I like Josh. I wish he would have stayed. I don't like him for 15 million a year.

And yeah OBJ cooked him that game (and we would have lost had OBJ, you know, not gone crazy) and he'll probably cook him again a few times next year. Beckham's really good. Like really good.

Speaking of really good, Norman's first assignment will be against Antonio Brown.

Euron

odell-beckham-jr-burns-josh-norman-and-drops-td-pass.gif

Enjoy this twice a year without baseball bats Josh!

Ian RapoportVerified account
‏@RapSheet
Josh Norman has signed a 5-year contract with the #Redskins worth $75M, source said.

Snyder DGAF
Good thing I'm already drunk or else I'd be recklessly drinking right about now.

:jnc

Bitanator

A healthy Dez against Norman as well twice a year, going to get plenty one of one matchups with Zeke pounding the rock down the skins throats

JennaLaineBucs
‏@JennaLaineBucs
Darrelle Revis: 5 years, $70M, $39M guaranteed

Patrick Peterson: 5 years, $70M, $48M guaranteed

Josh Norman: 5 years, $75M, $50 guaranteed

Hope it works out for em

Bowser

JennaLaineBucs
‏@JennaLaineBucs
Darrelle Revis: 5 years, $70M, $39M guaranteed

Patrick Peterson: 5 years, $70M, $48M guaranteed

Josh Norman: 5 years, $75M, $50 guaranteed

Hope it works out for em

Meh, I doubt that $50m is all fully guaranteed. But no doubt, he's set up for life.

This contract has to be back loaded, Skins got $11m Cap space....

51 mil over 1st 3 years. Signing bonus is spread out over all 5 years. So figure if its 35 then thats 7 each year. 1st year hit 7 plus 2 probably to save for rookies. So 9 mil 1st year hit then 7 plus 14 for 21 mil hits next 2 years. Pretty crazy.

Kids love him. He's like the NFL's Steph Curry.
Im pretty sure my Littie nephew loves Steph Curry, almost fought him. We play 2k and he's always picking steph. Had to scar him by picking the Cavs and beating him by 30.

He does have a Lebron jersey though

looooooooooool @ that contract. he is fucking 28 years old!

i would've liked the niners to get him and i would have been cool even paying $15 mil per year so long as it was FRONT loaded and we could cut him when he inevitably drops off a cliff in 2 years at the age of 30, but not for what he got.

never change redskins!

Top Bottom