• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.
All the OGs got booted or neutered so it lost all of its character.

This new thread is much friendlier and forum-appropriate but its not NBA-GAF

Over the course of 2 playoff games, there has been about 45 posts. And 1/3 of those are from NFL-GAF posters. I don't think you can even call that any kind of GAF. It's Dead-GAF.

Jarnet87

Fcuk basketball, worst sport ever.

Gotta hear shit ass Heat talk on Sports Radio. It will be August/September during prime time football hype and these local idiots will be bringing up Basketball. Guess that is what the Dolphins will do to you.

Tom Penny

All the OGs got booted or neutered so it lost all of its character.

This new thread is much friendlier and forum-appropriate but its not NBA-GAF

Yeah it used to a fun shit taking fest then it all fell apart. Some new heads might have gotten offended or some shit. I don't exactly remember.

jbug617

Banned
What's basketball

th

th

As a kid, it always bugged me that the Sonics wore green and not blue.

Hopefully they rectify this when the NBA gives them their team back!

jbug617

Banned
I just want my team back :(

Stern fucked you guys over twice.

Letting the Sonics leave in the first place
Ballmer was going to buy the Kings to bring it to Seattle and the NBA fucked you guys over again to find a person to keep the Kings in Sacramento.

I once flew to San Diego with nothing but a pack. I thought it would be a good idea to sleep on a dog beach near OB. It was one of the worst decisions of my life. It started to rain in the middle of the night. I had no tent, only a tarp, and the gusts of wind kept blowing the tarp open. All my stuff got soaked and covered with sand. I barely was able to sleep. When the sun came up, I was barely able to get carry my stuff off the beach without the wind blowing it away.

Five days later, I banged a MILF in La Jolla who approached me on the boardwalk. That made up for it. '

Anyway, congrats on your move to San Diego.

First off, none of my bets are stupid.

The Lions were one Matthew Stafford road win against a winning team away from me winning that bet.

And I made the Pats bet under the assumption that the criminal justice system would actually do its job and enforce Brady's suspension, if not lengthen it.

But I will not make a bet this year.

1)You believed in the Lions..
2)You believed in the American Justice System.

Believing in those two things is asinine.

MechDX

I once flew to San Diego with nothing but a pack. I thought it would be a good idea to sleep on a dog beach near OB. It was one of the worst decisions of my life. It started to rain in the middle of the night. I had no tent, only a tarp, and the gusts of wind kept blowing the tarp open. All my stuff got soaked and covered with sand. I barely was able to sleep. When the sun came up, I was barely able to get carry my stuff off the beach without the wind blowing it away.

Five days later, I banged a MILF in La Jolla who approached me on the boardwalk. That made up for it. '

Anyway, congrats on your move to San Diego.

This like some Letter to Penthouse shit. We need more details

This like some Letter to Penthouse shit. We need more details

She saw me walking, with a full 60 lb pack, asked what I was doing, if she could walk with me for a bit. I told her about my journey and she offered to take me out to dinner. At first I declined, but then she said her family owned a 5 star steak restaurant. Since I had been eating nothing but cliff bars for 5 days, I took her up on the offer.

We walked to her car, which was a bmw sports car. That was the first clue she was loaded. The second clue came when she said she had to swing by her place, which was a fucking mansion. She invited me inside and we had a few beers by the pool. That's when she told me it was actually her husband who owned the restaurant, and he was gone for the night.

Not sure if I should continue, since there are gatas still up.

MechDX

She saw me walking, with a full 60 lb pack, asked what I was doing, if she could walk with me for a bit. I told her about my journey and she offered to take me out to dinner. At first I declined, but then she said her family owned a 5 star steak restaurant. Since I had been eating nothing but cliff bars for 5 days, I took her up on the offer.

We walked to her car, which was a bmw sports car. That was the first clue she was loaded. The second clue came when she said she had to swing by her place, which was a fucking mansion. She invited me inside and we had a few beers by the pool. That's when she told me it was actually her husband who owned the restaurant, and he was gone for the night.

Not sure if I should continue, since there are gatas still up.

Fuck gata. Go on....

Top Bottom