• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.
I back the Detroit Lions. Whether it's Stafford winning the game or our defense it doesn't matter.

Just win baby!

00Kukt6.gif

squicken

Jurassic World is such poo. Can't believe the dude who made Safety Not Guaranteed did that as a follow up

e: Rick Gosseling, who used to do the best pre-draft stuff, says the new guy that is most connect is Jeff Legwold

His top 100: http://espn.go.com/nfl/draft2016/st...king-top-100-players-available-2016-nfl-draft

e2: definitely hyped, but not as much as others, on GoT. I think people are forgetting how awful everything with the Sand Snakes was. Not just in story, but in direction, acting, writing, editing and even production design. It looked like it was done on the cheap all the way around

Do you really have me on ignore?

No friend! I just missed your post yesterday!

I only have Chan and Tabris on ignore!

In other news!

Time to join friends!

NEOGAF 2016 DRAFT PREDICTION GAME!

http://predictpick.nfl.com/groups/view/1107

Our annual prediction game!

Password is: Tacobell

*Note Shirtless Members must participate, since we will determine our draft order by score in the draft! I will PM every one of you tomorrow morning!

We need 6 more people to become the largest private group once again, just as last year! Make NEOGAF great again!

squicken

Finally caught up with the Philly.com podcast on the trade. Rightly point out that the Eagles have no picks to fix the OL, let alone all the holes on the roster. They just have no depth (except at QB). Any injury will be a huge injury that can derail the season. Why wouldn't they trade Bradford, even for a 3rd?

Finally caught up with the Philly.com podcast on the trade. Rightly point out that the Eagles have no picks to fix the OL, let alone all the holes on the roster. They just have no depth (except at QB). Any injury will be a huge injury that can derail the season. Why wouldn't they trade Bradford, even for a 3rd?

Serious question, would you trade a high 3rd for Bradford?

squicken

Serious question, would you trade a high 3rd for Bradford?

Yes, b/c he has a short deal and Philly is on the hook for $11m of his salary this year. Jets and Broncos would be the obvious teams. Those teams aren't rolling out week one with Geno and Sanchez as starters

Multiple people with knowledge of the situation say the NFL has asked the Rams to keep their quarterback choice quiet until the draft, thereby sustaining the drama. Jerry Goff said "he has a pretty good idea" where his son is headed, without revealing his preference, but that he doesn't want to get his hopes too high before NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell reads Jared's name.
http://www.latimes.com/sports/nfl/la-sp-nfl-draft-goff-20160424-story.html

Top Bottom