• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

MechDX

I'd be happy with the Raiders going to Vegas, but I just don't believe the league would let it happen

Don't think it's a coincidence this article comes out a day after Goodell says SD will get a Super Bowl of they build a new stadium. Chargers stay in SD and Raiders go to LA.

Everyone trying to get leverage.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
The first season is weak but there is plenty of TnA to keep you going, Season 2 and 3 were amazing and better than most of GoT. (at least the last two seasons)

Remember this line from GoT?

You want a good girl, but you need the bad pussy?

That was last season.

I only remember the next few seconds as the camera panned down Tyene's glorious body.

I see the same argument made about a London team, and I saw the same arguments made for years about an LA team

It's going to happen. It's just a matter of time.

The league wants a team in London (IMO). The league wanted a team in LA, but under the right circumstances. I don't get the feeling that the league wants a team in Vegas at all

MechDX

Paxton Lynch truly is the enigma in this years draft. Seen him mocked from pick 7-32.

My guess is someone trades up to grab him in the first round

The league wants a team in London (IMO). The league wanted a team in LA, but under the right circumstances. I don't get the feeling that the league wants a team in Vegas at all

NHL wants one and with all the Vegas rumors, I don't believe at all the NFL isn't at least considering that possibility, especially if it happens and succeeds to the tune of More Money in the NHL

Jason Cole ‏@JasonColeBR 24m24 minutes ago
#Raiders owner Mark Davis not only supposed to attend Thurs mtg in Vegas. Source said he'll pledge to move team there if financing approved

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
A Vegas NFL stadium would get half the Super Bowls...

Gonna be fucking sick and tired of them being played there in 20 years.

Dick pics

dvd-sized.jpg

Top Bottom