• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

rando14

I cant believe I'm gonna get to see both of my boys Erlich and Ned Stark tonight, this is the greatest day of the year!!
woSqRBg.png

MechDX

Looking over this 7 round mock draft on a team by team basis

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...-sevenround-mock-draft-teambyteam-projections

Cleveland Browns

Round 1 (8): Shaq Lawson, OLB, Clemson
Round 2 (32): Connor Cook, QB, Michigan State
Round 3 (65): Tyler Boyd, WR, Pittsburgh
Round 3 (77): Caleb Benenoch, OT, UCLA
Round 4 (99): Adolphus Washington, DT, Ohio State
Round 4 (100): Jatavis Brown, OLB, Akron
Round 4 (138): Ben Braunecker, TE, Harvard
Round 5 (141): Connor McGovern, OG, Missouri
Round 5 (172): Tavon Young, CB, Temple
Round 5 (173): Glenn Gronkowski, FB, Kansas State
Round 6 (176): Deon Bush, S, Miami (Fla.)
Round 7 (223): Wendell Smallwood, RB, West Virginia

I would consider that a Hugh success for the Browns. Best overall draft listed there IMO

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I can make it tonight if that's cool?

I want to promote the Draft prediction again, so making a draft thread would be cool.

Putting it up around Tuesday should be fine, but you guys need to figure out whether you want to lock this thread for the first round or not.

Game of Thrones used to be in the top caliber of shows but took a catastrophic dive last season, culminating in...a god damn sweep of the Emmys?

True Detective Season 1 was the best thing HBO has done in the past decade though.

People exaggerate the drop-off so much. I enjoyed pretty much every episode. The whole show is fantasy camp with really high production values. I don't expect it to be anything other than that. It's not the fucking Sopranos or the Wire.

MechDX

Putting it up around Tuesday should be fine, but you guys need to figure out whether you want to lock this thread for the first round or not.

No please.

Dont need all the stupid "handegg" jokes. Just link this thread in that OP and invite new people to join

I say go for it.

Could be beneficiary for getting some new people in here. And we'll be the most prominent posters anyway, not that much different.

No please.

Dont need all the stupid "handegg" jokes. Just link this thread in that OP and invite new people to join

Eh. It's something only hardcore football fans are really interested in. I don't see people drive-by shit posting in a draft thread.

I say go for it.

Could be beneficiary for getting some new people in here. And we'll be the most prominent posters anyway, not that much different.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Looking over this 7 round mock draft on a team by team basis

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...-sevenround-mock-draft-teambyteam-projections

I would consider that a Hugh success for the Browns. Best overall draft listed there IMO

Steelers -

Round 1 (25): William Jackson III, CB, Houston
Round 2 (58): Javon Hargrave, DT, South Carolina State
Round 3 (89): Jeremy Cash, S, Duke
Round 4 (123): Vadal Alexander, OG, LSU
Round 6 (220): Marquez North, WR, Tennessee
Round 7 (229): Riley Dixon, P, Syracuse
Round 7 (246): Jonathan Woodard, DE, Central Arkansas

Those first three picks are so good, I'd forgive them for drafting a punter!

effzee

People exaggerate the drop-off so much. I enjoyed pretty much every episode. The whole show is fantasy camp with really high production values. I don't expect it to be anything other than that. It's not the fucking Sopranos or the Wire.

Nah bro it sucks now. Your aren't edgy enough.

Pats

[Round 2 (60): Carl Nassib, DE, Penn State
Round 2 (61): Leonte Carroo, WR, Rutgers
Round 3 (91): Hassan Ridgeway, DT, Texas
Round 3 (96): Kenneth Dixon, RB, Louisiana Tech
Round 6 (196): Antwoine Williams, ILB, Georgia Southern
Round 6 (204): David Morgan, TE, Texas-San Antonio
Round 6 (208): Jerald Hawkins, OT, LSU
Round 6 (214): Aaron Wallace, OLB, UCLA
Round 6 (221): Greg Milhouse, DT, Campbell
Round 7 (243): Nick VanHoose, CB, Northwestern
Round 7 (250): Jalin Marshall, WR, Ohio State

Nassib seems like a Pats player (He's white, amiright?). Not a day 1 starter, but has value as a special team player.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Game of Thrones spoilers

Man, I can't believe they killed B
read
in the first episode. I thought he was going to last.

MechDX

I feel like the Rutgers hype is over.

Aaron WilsonVerified account ‏@AaronWilson_NFL Apr 22
Rutgers WR Leonte Carroo had official visits with Texans, Jets, Patriots, Dolphins; did Giants' local day, didn't do Jets local day

Visited the Pats and all their related franchises. Of course the texans wont draft him because they had a visit with him. Like less than 10% of the players the Texans have visits with actually get drafted by them

Of course if we get Shepard from OU instead I would be ecstatic

Texans (from earlier link)-

Round 1 (22): Josh Doctson, WR, TCU
Round 2 (52): Austin Hooper, TE, Stanford
Round 3 (85): Jihad Ward, DE, Illinois
Round 4 (119): D.J. Reader, DT, Clemson
Round 5 (159): D.J. White, CB, Georgia Tech
Round 5 (166): Max Tuerk, C, USC
Round 6 (195): DeAndre Houston-Carson, S, William & Mary

Terrible draft IMO. Doctson is so redundant with Nuk and Strong already on the roster and Ward/Reader are projects. I only want Ward because his first name is Jihad! We would have Mercilus, Jihad, Savage on the same roster!

Spinluck

Who is making the draft OT in the OT forum?

I cant remember but do they close this one down and make us post there? Im thinking I was posting in both threads last year

I really hate going into OT, I always forget that we're there and interact with the lifelongs the wrong way.

In other news!

Time to join friends!

NEOGAF 2016 DRAFT PREDICTION GAME!

http://predictpick.nfl.com/groups/view/1107

Our annual prediction game!

Password is: Tacobell

*Note Shirtless Members must participate, since we will determine our draft order by score in the draft! I will PM every one of you tomorrow morning!

I did it boss. I made the classiest most luxurious mock draft ever..

I am so picking last. :(

If the Raiders move to Vegas then I wish they would go the NFC so that the Eagles would play them more often.

I would be confident in the Raiders repeatedly winning a division if they went to the NFC LEast

There are a lot of teams that would benefit from being sent to that division

WanderingWind

In honor of Game of Thrones coming back I would like to suggest all you bitches start watching Black Sails as well....here are some hand picked gifs to get you guys started:

Dude, the show is trash. I made it to the badass pirate queen awkwardly saying "money makes my pussy wet" and turned it off.

Dude, the show is trash. I made it to the badass pirate queen awkwardly saying "money makes my pussy wet" and turned it off.

The first season is weak but there is plenty of TnA to keep you going, Season 2 and 3 were amazing and better than most of GoT. (at least the last two seasons)

Remember this line from GoT?

You want a good girl, but you need the bad pussy?

That was last season.

MechDX

The first season is weak but there is plenty of TnA to keep you going, Season 2 and 3 were amazing and better than most of GoT. (at least the last two seasons)

That was last season.

Trejo seal of approval right there.
Pervert

rando14

That was last season.

Randall Medical Enterprise does not recognize that phrase as cannon... That line was all HBO's fault!!

WanderingWind

That was last season.

No, because I'm not an illiterate fuck, so I read the books. The things with words and no pictures and no endless parade of tits and ass and senseless viole...

...what time is the premiere again?

Top Bottom