• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 10 |OT| - The Dream is Dead.

Oh ya. I don't think the PS position has been filled though.

Yeah, I imagine that will depend on who is available and what position they feel like they need most. Probably a harder decision.

Thanks, I dont know how I missed that. Trump news is taking over everything. Even the Eagles podcasts that I normally listen to had a bunch of Trump stuff this week so I didnt bother listening.

Yeah it was insane, even WIP was talking politics on Wednesday.

Sephzilla

That "lets face facts" quote is going to bite McCarthy fucking hard if the Packers don't make a miraculous turn around.
  • Only one Super Bowl win and appearance with two Hall of Fame quarterbacks during his tenure
  • 9-12 over his last 21 games
  • If you remove the Super Bowl year, he's only 4-7 in the post season.
  • The NFC Championship Game in Seattle is still entirely on him
  • The Packers were pretty big favorites to be in the Super Bowl this year and right now are on the outside looking in regarding playoffs

bionic77

Eh, when I buy a new house next year we'll be using basically out entire savings to do it. No more rainy day fund. Super risky, I know, but we've decided to keep our current condo as an investment property rather than sell it when we buy the new place. Crossing my fingers Trump doesn't tank the economy!
As long as the housing market doesn't crash you can always recover some of that equity if things get really sketchy.

"People keep finding out what a piece of shit I am whenever I talk!"

"So you're going to stop being a piece of shit?"

"No, I'm going to stop talking."
Guys trust me, the one who never cheats, I will tell you who I voted for after the election.

/election passes

I changed my mind. But keep believing me about not cheating!

I might be out of debt by the time the Switch comes out :')
Can't you just dip into the corporate account and expense it?

At the very least I am sure someone will finance it.

Bread

Banned
Can't you just dip into the corporate account and expense it?

At the very least I am sure someone will finance it.
We're getting audited, I gotta watch my back.

What you need bro I got you

I'll front you half (I'll take the money from DM's savings) and get DM to pay you the rest.

Can't have the boss struggling
Papa needs a new pair of boat shoes, my old ones are a little too summery.

squicken

Kinda conflicting reports but Robert Quinn had some medical issue last night. Fisher said he is "fine" and will address it later. But Quinn had a brain tumor in college that was removed. It was benign.

e: Rams say he is in hospital with non-football illness

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Weight loss pills are banned?

alshon.jpg

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Pour one out for the Popeyes $5 box

Gone too soon ��

We ordered a 10 piece a few days ago for a little get together. They gave us like 6 breasts, 3 legs, and a wing. WTF, no thighs? Why less dark meat, I thought they usually skimp on the breasts to save on cost?

bionic77

There has been a lot of interest on this forum about the election. I would like to say that I will announce my selection for President in this election by the end of business today.

Seems like no Cruz tonight. More Roger Lewis and probably Tavarres King.

Interested to see what King can do. He had a nice pre-season. We need to get a W tonight to keep pace. Getting to 6-3 with the Bears and Browns next up would put the Giants in a good position for the post-season.

Bread

Banned
Fox for Public Relations Representative
Grover for Official African American
DM for Medicare Spokesperson
Bionic for Attorney Specific

All of the above are found on the Breadticket!

Top Bottom