• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 10 |OT| - The Dream is Dead.

bionic77

Surrounded by Trumpers, no chance.
This is true and pisses me off so much.

Center City Philly was like 90% Clinton. Philly did their job even if the fucks in the suburbs did not (get fucked). My county went blue too but not nearly enough (9-1 seems like the right odds for this election).

The rest of the state was red pretty much other then some cities (Scranton barely went blue). May Tebow smite them all.

Canada GAF save me a spot in Toronto. I have Amazon dollars. I think I have like 1400 dollars credited to a card. I will use that to buy a new life in the true land of the free and home of the brave.

If you don't let me in I am going to send 100 Floyds a day there in retribution. Don't keep all the Trudeau to yourselves you lucky fucks!

Need to stop thinking about my nation embarrassing itself in the worst way possible. Fuck it. I am going all in. I am on the Nintendo train and am shifting my energies to fanboi time. What is the name of the console again? That shit is the best shit ever!

bionic77

If there is no direct confirmation, you can always pretend if it makes you feel better.

A luxury Pats fans no longer have.
They told him he was ok to use his letters and tell people they supported him.

Don't think any other player went that far.

They win the prize for the worst in a year where that shit is hotly contested.

In other news an Indian friend from law school posted this on FB:

America has spoken. I (and people who look like me) are not welcome here.

Makes me so fucking mad. Can't handle this shit..

They told him he was ok to use his letters and tell people they supported him.

Don't think any other player went that far.

They win the prize for the worst in a year where that shit is hotly contested.

In other news an Indian friend from law school posted this on FB:

Makes me so fucking mad. Can't handle this shit..

My cousin who is illegal and gay (engaged too...) has been crying all day, it's infuriating.

Fucken sucks, good thing they brought free pizza today so I stayed in during lunch. Lot of girls in shorts and skirts walking around tho so that's good.

Done! I call biggest room you got.

k6VvtMe.gif

Some Giants stats:

The Giants are the only NFL team to have multiple rookie wide receivers (Shepard and Lewis) with two or more touchdown catches.

Safety Landon Collins leads the Giants in tackles (69), sacks (3.0) and interceptions (3). He is the only player in the NFL to lead his team in all three categories this season. No Giants player has led the team in both sacks and interceptions in a full season since sacks became an official statistic in 1982.

The Giants have rushed for less than 80 yards in each of the last five games, the first time that’s happened since official rushing records were first kept in 1933.

The Giants have the best defensive red zone percentage in the NFL. They have only allowed touchdowns on 39.3% of opponent red zone trips through Week 9.

WedgeX

Banned
This is true and pisses me off so much.

Center City Philly was like 90% Clinton. Philly did their job even if the fucks in the suburbs did not (get fucked). My county went blue too but not nearly enough (9-1 seems like the right odds for this election).

The rest of the state was red pretty much other then some cities (Scranton barely went blue). May Tebow smite them all.

Canada GAF save me a spot in Toronto. I have Amazon dollars. I think I have like 1400 dollars credited to a card. I will use that to buy a new life in the true land of the free and home of the brave.

If you don't let me in I am going to send 100 Floyds a day there in retribution. Don't keep all the Trudeau to yourselves you lucky fucks!

Need to stop thinking about my nation embarrassing itself in the worst way possible. Fuck it. I am going all in. I am on the Nintendo train and am shifting my energies to fanboi time. What is the name of the console again? That shit is the best shit ever!

Bionic I'm going to ask my neighbor to take us to the Canadian Embassy and get us a chopper out of here. I will save you a seat and have them pass over PA.

Having a safety being your leading tackler is usually a bad sign, is it not?

Not detracting from his great play.
He spends a great deal of time in the box and we swap out LB's often. Casillas is second with 60 so the LB crew is doing work.

Keenan Robinson - 48
Devon Kennard - 33
Kelvin Shephard - 18

Those three guys have been rotating with Herzlich and now Goodson took some snaps with the Eagles. It's not a top end crew so Spags plays Landon up front a good deal and he's proven to be nasty. Berhe when healthy can play a similar role and hits hard, too.

squicken

Jesus this is an insane rip job of Wilkerson by Manish.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...ource=twitter.com&utm_campaign=mmehta+twitter

Fans had an idealistic view of Wilkerson because he was a productive player. So, they bought No. 96 jerseys in bulk.

Here's a nickel's worth of free advice about those jerseys: Get rid of them. Donate them to Goodwill. Or just rip off the name atop the number. Wilkerson isn't worthy.

No kid should admire him. He couldn't care less any way unless you're from his hometown.

That's probably hard to digest for people who believed that Wilkerson did things the right way. The truth, however, is that he has rarely taken accountability. He typically leaves his teammates to explain tough losses, slinking away in silence.

Leaders take full responsibility for their actions. Leaders speak for others. Leaders are on the front line. Wilkerson literally slipped out the back door in the locker room in Miami.

Gobias

Banned
After being mostly just shook the past 24 hours I think the being awake for 2 days straight kind of finally got to me resulting in a bit of a breakdown. It has not been a good day for America my friends.

Go Browns. I hope they win tomorrow for my boy Cody Kessler

Draxal

Manish has been on a role this year with ripping jets.

It speaks to how little Bowles is respected when he can't even get his defense to show up to meetings.

Ya, I was listening to Boomer talk about it the other day. GM/Bowles need to do a name cut.

After being mostly just shook the past 24 hours I think the being awake for 2 days straight kind of finally got to me resulting in a bit of a breakdown. It has not been a good day for America my friends.

Go Browns. I hope they win tomorrow for my boy Cody Kessler
I'm sorry Gobias..

But..

I need you to keep cool.. we are down Adam and now BG needs a break..

It's going to be down to me for the most part.. so..

Pls.. pls.. don't ditch me friend..

I can't be the only one left BeCleveing.. :(

SOS (rank among playoff teams), SOV (rank among playoff teams):

Texans: .574 (1), .488 (4)
Cowboys: .369 (12), .333 (11) https://t.co/ak31XWyuBa

Hhhmmmmmmm .....

I've said that both the Pats and Cowboys,the supposed "1 and 2", have had powderpuff schedules.

That being said, the Texans having the hardest schedule doesn't redeem them. They don't pass the eye test.

I think the Falcons are underrated for what they've accomplished.

Gobias

Banned
I'm sorry Gobias..

But..

I need you to keep cool.. we are down Adam and now BG needs a break..

It's going to be down to me for the most part.. so..

Pls.. pls.. don't ditch me friend..

I can't be the only one left BeCleveing.. :(

It's cool. I'll always be here to BeCleve. Until I get banned or NeoGAF gets shutdown I guess.

Top Bottom