• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 10 |OT| - The Dream is Dead.

Already lots of reports of racists incidents

Stay safe minority NFL gaf

If only we had been nicer to neo-Nazis, they might be our friends.

The Brexit shit made me uncomfortable as it was but in America? When those cunts have easy access to guns? I'm on the other side of the ocean and I'm getting genuinely emotional over this

President DM will make NFLGAF great again

iboPdPOcLgfDnx.gif

Draxal

You know what, I'm still in complete shock that Hillary lost PA. PA has a decent sized population (sixth overall), but Philadelphia is the fifth biggest city in America + Pittsburgh and Harrisburg.

Still trying to understand that one.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Hooray, you get to watch the Falcons game in the comfort of your own home!

Trying to not let the Trump stuff get me down too much right now

The comedy act of Browns vs Ravens will cheer you up tomorrow night!

Philly and Atlanta is probably going to be an awesome game but instead I'll be hate-watching Packers v Titans.

Because the worlds greatest cheerleaders know that we need any ray of hope during these dark times they decided to do the Mannequin challenge (whatever that is) and I bring it to you in glorious gif form. Enjoy friends, may their pom-poms lead us through the darkest timeline

Republicans aren't going in for half the shit on that list.
Most important thing the left can do is chill, try to calm their nerves, and figure out appropriate countermeasures for any horrible shit the republicans actually might try to do (always makes sense to be prepared).

There's a chance that the Republicans come apart at the seams early on in his term, in a similar (but probably more entertaining) way to how the Dems couldn't stay in line through 2009 and 2010.

Generate

Banned
What really is the point of rioting? Protests ok, but riots are just as bad as when Hillary called people deplorables. It doesnt mend anything, it just divides people more.

Top Bottom