• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 10 |OT| - The Dream is Dead.

MechDX

Gobias!!!!!

Deepi Sidhu ‏@DeepSlant 8m8 minutes ago
OC George Godsey: Braxton Miller getting more reps with injuries at WR. Practiced some plays he did not have opportunity to do before.

PDS ‏@PatDStat 5m5 minutes ago
Lots of focus on Braxton Miller and his increased role coming into this week. Has been a high snap player since day one at the slot.

PDS ‏@PatDStat 5m5 minutes ago
Miller's injury vs KC slowed him and been an uphill climb to get back into the receiver rotation.

PDS ‏@PatDStat 3m3 minutes ago
Braxton Miller was drafted for this exact reason. Been clear on how the team feels about him since day one.

Its happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#HOPE #Baexton #SpinMove

Pepiope

NFL WRs with the most 'Lost Yardage' due to Pass Drops: Will Fuller (111yds), Mike Evans (102), Brandon Marshall (81), Sammie Coates (58)

Yep. He would fit right in with the Eagles
He needs a good QB throwing to him, Wentz can be that man.
Your Jordan Hicks avatar is just too sexy for me to handle. You listen to the Locker Room on WIP on Mondays after game day? Jordan Hicks has such a great personality and intellect on top of good looks.
I may have to check it out on Monday. Truly the best move chip ever made as coach.

Hindl

He needs a good QB throwing to him, Wentz can be that man.

I may have to check it out on Monday. Truly the best move chip ever made as coach.

Fipp needs to be up there too. I think ST has probably won us at least 3-4 games in the past few years

Tom Penny

NFL WRs with the most 'Lost Yardage' due to Pass Drops: Will Fuller (111yds), Mike Evans (102), Brandon Marshall (81), Sammie Coates (58)

Yep. He would fit right in with the Eagles
Mike Evans will always be in that list and I'm shocked it's not more yardage. There have been single games with more than that.

Slo

More Images Surface of Clearly Deflated Footballs From Seattle's Kicker

582206eef3238e2068000001.png

I have nothing to believe in anymore.

I have only been a TigerCat life long for 24 hours and we are already in the Division Semi-final ?? #Blessed

I hope Brady gets suspended for this.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Mike Evans will always be in that list and I'm shocked it's not more yardage. There have been single games with more than that.

Drops are still not an offcial stat so there will not be consistency in how various outlets track them.

Fox318

I still can't believe what happened yesterday.

Its not that a certain party won its the person and how they won.

I mean Donald Trump will be the commander in chief with the football and the abilty to launch a war on any nation.

And the Democrats ran somebody who was just about as well liked as Tom Brady as President.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
By Sunday we'll probably have accepted the reality and moved on - ready for football!

The human mind is amazing at adapting like that.

Of course we'll have intervals where Trump does stuff when he's president that are not so good though.

ampere

I'm done with the Pats, at least for now. Can't root for people who supported Hitler 2.0

Honestly probably will just take a break from following football for now, just pissed off

I want to follow athletes who inspire me, not athletes who promote hate.

More Images Surface of Clearly Deflated Footballs From Seattle's Kicker

582206eef3238e2068000001.png

I have nothing to believe in anymore.

I have only been a TigerCat life long for 24 hours and we are already in the Division Semi-final ?? #Blessed

Well at least we can go back to fucking football conspiracy theories.

For all the hot air I choked out about such a useless topic as goddam deflated footballs, it seems like a welcome respite from the turd mill that is our American Republic right now.

And beyond that you have the coach of my favorite teach dropping steaming loads onto the blades of said turd mill, keeping it spinning.

*edit*

Wouldn't reggie bush or someone else have noticed if the ball was super deflated, btw? Like, 11.5 psi basically feels no different than 12.5 psi, nobody could tell the difference. But... that looks pretty insane.

Draxal

I'm done with the Pats, at least for now. Can't root for people who supported Hitler 2.0

Honestly probably will just take a break from following football for now, just pissed off

I want to follow athletes who inspire me, not athletes who promote hate.

I would like to give Pats fan shit but pretty much every white player is a fan of Trump.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I would like to give Pats fan shit but pretty much every white player is a fan of Trump.

The NFL has strong ties to the military including a lot of its players coming from military schools. It's a deep red sport through and through. It's unfortunate, but that's the state of the two party system at the moment. As nasty as donald trump was, he was only able to somewhat silence vocal supporters, but behind that curtain, they still voted for him. The study they did earlier this year was telling. I don't remember the exact numbers, but I think it was some ridiculous number like 22/22 white players polled were voting trump, and 2/22 african american players were voting trump.

jmdajr

Well you take conferences like the BIG12and SEC which heavily lean right. Guess we shouldn't be shocked.

Hell Watt probbaly voted for Trump just like the rest of WI.

Fox318

Man I'm usually a pretty good optimist but I don't see how it improves from here.

The only hope is Trump was putting on a act and that he won't have the people hes rumored to have in his cabinet.

Top Bottom