• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 10 |OT| - The Dream is Dead.

You know what candidate would have been perfect in 2020?

Bernie Sanders.

All those Bernie people saying what a mistake them Dems were making by forcing Clinton in over him turned out to be so right. We just feels like a more down to earth guy. No one could accuse him of being a Washington elite, plus he never would have taken a win for granted, and he would have campaigned in the middle of America. Man a Bernie presidency is looking a million times better then what we got.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
why would you do this to yourself!?

Been trying to get back into cost accounting but I only have a 9 month internship with a large company for that. My background besides was as a state regulator in Texas for over 2.5 years...so audit was my thing and for some reason firms want that public experience to actually do cost accounting.

Still trying to get regular staff accounting positions but I've been interviewing since early August and nothing yet.

Bread

Banned
Been trying to get back into cost accounting but I only have a 9 month internship with a large company for that. My background besides was as a state regulator in Texas for over 2.5 years...so audit was my thing and for some reason firms want that public experience to actually do cost accounting.

Still trying to get regular staff accounting positions but I've been interviewing since early August and nothing yet.
How much experience are they requiring for staff positions? I've got a pretty good gig right now that should set me up well.

He is trying to avoid Trump supporters, Phil Rivers is like the most likely Trump supporter in the world next to Brady.
wentz is the most likely trump supporter in the world, phil riveria has mexican ties and would never do that to his countrymen.

brentech

Election is over folks. Ain't no changing it now, and I doubt Bernie being the candidate would have won anyways. -- but who knows, no way to find out now!

My town is heavy with Trump supporters. It's probably 75% think he will bring business and jobs wealth back to the US, and 25% pure racism / Hilary conspiracy believers.

We move forward and hope for the best. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

How much experience are they requiring for staff positions? I've got a pretty good gig right now that should set me up well.

wentz is the most likely trump supporter in the world, phil riveria has mexican ties and would never do that to his countrymen.

Yeah no doubt at all about Wentz. I wouldnt be surprised at all to see him wearing a "lock her up" T-shirt. Also almost 1/3 of all Hispanics voted for Trump so that doesnt absolve Phil at all.

Bread

Banned
Yeah no doubt at all about Wentz. I wouldnt be surprised at all to see him wearing a "lock her up" T-shirt. Also almost 1/3 of all Hispanics voted for Trump so that doesnt absolve Phil at all.
Filipo Riveria loves San Diego, therefore he loves Mexico. He is absolved of all sins.

FTF

crazy how i just lost all interest for football

and sports really

this week sucks

I feel the same way and it really does suck. My fandom and passion for the Pats is also shaken based on bullshit TB and BB voting for Trump. Don't even care about the game this weekend atm. We'll see how I feel over time.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Come home Wienke

Summers in Texas are about to get like 10-20 degrees hotter in a few decades. Pass.

Usually 1-2 years but some small places want like 2-5 years and only pay like $38-42k....which is scary low.

Gobias

Banned
At least we might get some fun, corny rap songs the next four years. There's always a bright side!

crazy how i just lost all interest for football

and sports really

this week sucks

I feel the opposite. This has just rejuvenated my love for my team, the Dieg Chargers!

Also, I think a lot of my interest in football is just moving over to basketball

Bread

Banned
Usually 1-2 years but some small places want like 2-5 years and only pay like $38-42k....which is scary low.
Yikes. Well I'll be in no rush to leave my job then lol.

I feel the opposite. This has just rejuvenated my love for my team, the Dieg Chargers!

Also, I think a lot of my interest in football is just moving over to basketball
Basketball is an inclusive sport about teamwork and unity. It is the sport of the future. We're doing it thanks to Lebrong!

Sanjuro

161110104506-03-trump-white-house-large-tease.jpg

Mega-Powers-jpg.jpg

Election is over folks. Ain't no changing it now, and I doubt Bernie being the candidate would have won anyways. -- but who knows, no way to find out now!

My town is heavy with Trump supporters. It's probably 75% think he will bring business and jobs wealth back to the US, and 25% pure racism / Hilary conspiracy believers.

We move forward and hope for the best. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Agree with you there. Minorities didn't vote for Bern in the primary, and nothing leads me to believe they would have came out for him in the general when they didn't show up for Hillary.

Pick a NBA team.

Man I still root for the Celtics, Sox and Bruins. I'm not leaving Mass, dawg. Just Bill and Tom can piss off.

Don't you dare...

Well let's look at it team by team:

AFC EAST
Pats - Will return when both Bill and Tom are gone, will still root for Gronk to break all the records.
Dolphins - Can't root for them now, never will.
Bills - see Dolphins
Jets - Lol, yeah fucking right

AFC SOUTH
Jags - Fuck Florida
Tennessee - Trump Nation
Houston - Would consider this, Houston was actually blue...Would hope that the rest of Red Texas roots for the Cowboys.
Colts - Just no, been rooting against them for too long.

AFC WEST
Broncos - God no, fuck Elway
Oakland - Cali living, Vegas is a shithole though. Was tempted, Carr looks nice and they have some nice players on both offense and defense. Raiders fans (minus Chan) seem like good guys as well.
Chiefs - Justin Houston is still Bae, but Missouri can suck a duck.
Chargers - The second best city on the Best Coast, the Dieg is paradise + Bread is my bestie. However, if you would tell me Rivers is a closet KKK member then I would believe you.

AFC NORTH
Steelers - Hated them for too long + Rapist
Ravens - Hate them as well, plus they have a fucking Ray Lewis statue. At least the Pats never put up a Hernandez statue....
Browns - My initial choice tbh. Going from the best to the worst franchise seems like an obvious decision with the country going from their best to their worst president. I see the Cleveland county was actually blue as well, too bad the rest of the state is red af.
Bengals - I had a hard time remembering the 4th team in the North. Nuff said.

NFC EAST
Cowboys - Lol no, Dak is a baller, but Jerry fucking Jones my ass.
Eagles - Not joining my bro Yankee here, I gotta keep the shitty arguments up.
Redskins - I'm trying to distance myself from this kind of bullshit.
Giants - Yeah, like that would ever happen.

NFC SOUTH
Saints - New Orleans was in full support of Hilary, rest of the state though...I have absolutely no feelings good or bad about the Saints. I really just don't care about them.
Carolina - Like Cam, have a great TE. Being BFFs with Grovo is nice as well.
Falcons - BC boy at QB, same problem as with the saints though, just don't care.
Tampa Bay - Florida can eat one.

NFC WEST
Seahawks - Rando and CDY are my bros, and a nice and blue state. However, not gonna latch on to their succes.
Niners - City of San Fran is alright, plus California once again. They also suck enough to be enjoyable to follow. Chip Kelly is very unappealing though.
Rams - Love the city, would do it if it wasn't for Jeff Fisher.
Arizona - Nawh man

NFC NORTH
Detroit - Greatest QB under 30, fun players on defense to watch, Kas as a friend :), Greg as a division rival :(
Chicago - There was a time where I wanted to study in Chicago, plus it'a OG Obama's state. Plus I always found smoking Jay Cutler hilarious.
Green Bay - Wisconsin can choke on cheese, sorry Gregory :(((
Minnesota - Adrian Peterson, no.

So that leaves us with the Lions, The Bears, The Niners, Browns, Chargers, Raiders, Falcons/Panthers (?) and the Texans I guess.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
PRIME TIME FOOOOOOTTTTBBAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

BROWNS

ravens

BROOOOOWWWWWNNNSSSS!!!

TONIGHT!!!!

WATCH IT!

WATCH ITTT!!

WATCHHHHH ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!

If only our dumb pennsyltucky people hadn't turned out so hard. Here in Philly we got the job done. We could be welcoming new Eagles fans with arms wide open.

I really am stunned that blacks and hispanics turned out so poorly for Hillary.PA going for Trump is very disappointing though. I thought after Obama that the Dems would pull it out there. It is funny Nevada is the same way, one big city that goes for the Dems and then a ton of weird backwater areas that go for the Republicans.

Top Bottom