• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 10 |OT| - The Dream is Dead.

Wait what? I've seen that gif countless times and I never twigged that it was Busta Rhymes. Are you guys fucking with me?

Meanwhile in Compton
a2f07633.jpg

bionic77

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1313307

Gaming side continues to show why it's the worst.
Nintendo Switch owners are mostly progressive. Come on in. No Floyds in sight!

But really. If you have ever played a game online or walked into a GameStop I don't know why you are surprised that a lot of gamers believe shitty things. Most smart people read books or watch Star Wars. Games ain't that (except Switch which is everything good at once).

bionic77

$_35.JPG

British knights + Zubaz = Greatest Time
It's so weird Mech how me and you became best friends since Tuesday.

See you at the Switch launch party at my house! Gatas now welcome!

Sorry Floyd no more room. But I hear shit is off the chain at Buffalo Wild Wings...

Fox318

The switch is all going to depend on how good and how much software Nintendo makes.

And frankly from a software and hardware perspective I don't think they can make a modern game console anymore.

bionic77

The switch is all going to depend on how good and how much software Nintendo makes.

And frankly from a software and hardware perspective I don't think they can make a modern game console anymore.
You mean a ghetto PC with more expensive games where you have to pay to play online and no to limited backwards compatibility?

Online with the Switch is free and it also has transformers technology. This is some next level Optimus Prime shit.

If you are not with us I will have to consider you to be a simpleton or a Decepticon.

Fox318

You mean a ghetto PC with more expensive games where you have to pay to play online and no to limited backwards compatibility?

Online with the Switch is free and it also has transformers technology. This is some next level Optimus Prime shit.

If you are not with us I will have to consider you to be a simpleton or a Decepticon.
Hey man if you want to enjoy a 600 buck overpriced Fisher price tablet be my guest.

3 hour battery life and what will probably end up being a resistive touch screen is gonna be fun!

Hmmmmm, I call dibs on Soundwave.

bionic77

Hey man if you want to enjoy a 600 buck overpriced Fisher price tablet be my guest.

3 hour battery life and what will probably end up being a resistive touch screen is gonna be fun!
How dare you talk about my Switch like that!

It's the most powerful (portable) gaming system of all time. And it has a power not available on any other platform.

The power of love.

https://youtu.be/-NMph943tsw

bionic77

Guys, did Super Mario vote for Trump? What about Halo?
Mario as in Nintendo or a fat Italian plumber from New York in the 70s?

I don't think we want to listen to that guys views on anything if we are going for the realistic answer....

Speaking of things that suck. No discs on Switch. We are getting cart ass cartridges again! You can't even show off your digital collection to the bitches. And we all know much they like to look at your games on a first date!

Switch! Making your dreams come true AND getting you laid*!

* Condoms sold separately.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Finally picked up a PS4 now that the Pro is out.

Aside from PES though, it'll likely be used by the kids mainly for DQ Builders.

Line_HTX

Really difficult to talk about this matchup because both teams suck so bad.

It just so happens that Jags just gives up in an embarrassing fashion.

Fox318

Man its frustrating as fuck talking to family members and their defense of trump.

I literally have a gay cousin who thinks Obama did nothing for him and Trump will fix the economy because Obama ignored him somehow despite the fact that he was able to stay on his parents health care plan till he was 26.

Then you go fucking issue by issue on their beliefs and they basically want a tax and spend democrat who gives them a tax cut. They fucking think women are stopping in every week 1 second before pregnancy for an abortion and that's the type Republicans are fighting against.

I have one person who said he voted based solely on capital gains policy.

Democrats have such fucking shit messaging and branding among white Americans. I don't get how the fuck it got to this point.

Top Bottom