• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 11 |OT| - football

0ap3000000740966_video_rhr_210.jpg

(AND NBC)

WATCH IT

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATCH IT

Or do what I will do and "watch" it at the local watering hole

I have to complain about this here as well:

I just saw a guy on his bike in a nice Red Sox jacket, but underneath the animal was wearing an Eagles t-shirt.

Is nothing sacred in this world anymore?

I have to complain about this here as well:

I just saw a guy on his bike in a nice Red Sox jacket, but underneath the animal was wearing an Eagles t-shirt.

Is nothing sacred in this world anymore?
He was some shirtless thug who attacked a nice kind eagles fan and stole his shirt. What a monster.

BG and bionic have sold us on a bill of goods! The Switch is fake! #ImpeachTheseFucks
Honestly, in the new Switch thread idk why it was such a big deal to ppl if it was real or fake? Like how was that gonna effect your everyday life.

I just enjoyed the funny video we got out of it. (Language warning/screaming) https://mobile.twitter.com/AlexanderPale/status/798294259589791744/video/1

Edit: this being said the newest good I'm selling ppl on is titanfall 2, it's the goods.

Hunter S.

After dramatic wins by the Kansas City Chiefs and Denver Broncos Sunday, three of the four teams in the division have seven wins through Week 10. It’s the first division to do that since the AFC East in 1999, according to Elias Sports Bureau research.

#West has been the best over the past 5 years or so. NFC too of course

WedgeX

Banned
Deandre Levy is the NFL hero we need.

Before he became one of the best linebackers in the NFL and a leading activist among athletes, DeAndre Levy was a college player best known for a sideline tackle that broke former Penn State football coach Joe Paterno's leg.

In a profile with Men's Journal published this week, Levy said that tackle is now "my proudest moment in college."

"That dirtbag, man," Levy told the magazine of Paterno, who was fired from Penn State in 2011 amid a scandal of child sexual abuse involving one of his former assistants, Jerry Sandusky.

Paterno, in court filings, has been accused of helping to cover up Sandusky's actions as far back as the 1970s. Sandusky was convicted of 45 counts of sexual abuse and is serving 30 to 60 years in a Pennsylvania prison.

If only he could stay healthy.

Bread

Banned
Honestly, in the new Switch thread idk why it was such a big deal to ppl if it was real or fake? Like how was that gonna effect your everyday life.

I just enjoyed the funny video we got out of it. (Language warning/screaming) https://mobile.twitter.com/AlexanderPale/status/798294259589791744/video/1

Edit: this being said the newest good I'm selling ppl on is titanfall 2, it's the goods.
breadstream needs a cash injection so i can continue to service my boys

Top Bottom