• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 11 |OT| - football

bionic77

Final NFL standings

Charger: lit
Bucs: lit
Browns: lit
Patriot: zeig heil
Stillers: switch
Eagles: didn't do it

Congratulation!
Fixed.

Also, the analogy in football to the Nintendo Switch is the best of all time. I have to respectfully disagree that the Steelers meet that criteria.

Final NFL standings

Charger: lit
Bucs: lit
Browns: lit
Patriot: fleeky
Stillers: switch
Eagles: didn't do it

Congratulation!

????

MAH DOLPHINS!!!!!!!
CvfTusJXEAA7LOk.jpg:large

CxLqcsZVEAApmP-.jpg

WE. ARE. DOING. IT.

#Finsup

MechDX

DM trying a hostile takeover of Breadstream:

1296039578_kick-fail.gif

wide left like his kicker who was traded up for and taken in the 2nd round

MechDX

https://www.yahoo.com/news/texans-urged-stay-room-not-eat-room-mexico-222656909.html

The Associated Press was given a look at a memo distributed to the team on Wednesday that included a page of information concerning the trip to Mexico, including those two rules.

A section of the memo under the heading "safety" had a bullet point with: "DO NOT leave the hotel."
It was followed by a line advising players to leave all "expensive jewelry at home," not to bring large sums of money and not to use ATMs.

A second section titled "health and performance" has basic tips like drinking only bottled water and avoiding the consumption of ice. It also warned: "Eat all meals in the meal room. DO NOT order room service" and "DO NOT eat outside of the team meal room."

Why the hell even play a game there?

Striker

Those Saints uni's look better than their original ones. The Bengals throwbacks looked nice, too.

- Bears' McPhee on Giants/Eli

Chicago Bears linebacker Pernell McPhee insisted on Wednesday that the Bears defense has something special in store for New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning on Sunday.

"We gonna tear their ass up," McPhee said. "I don't care what everybody else did. We gonna sack him. He can throw the ball as many times as he wants -- we gonna sack him. I'm gonna make sure of that."

Those Saints uni's look better than their original ones. The Bengals throwbacks looked nice, too.

- Bears' McPhee on Giants/Eli

Chicago Bears linebacker Pernell McPhee insisted on Wednesday that the Bears defense has something special in store for New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning on Sunday.

"We gonna tear their ass up," McPhee said. "I don't care what everybody else did. We gonna sack him. He can throw the ball as many times as he wants -- we gonna sack him. I'm gonna make sure of that."

That awesome run game that show up in the Bengals game better be there Sunday, weather not looking good for the game..

squicken

KD/Drake gonna have repercussions

I have liked pretty much every color rush except JAX

I hope America likes dink and dunk b/c MIN vs AZ is the Fox gotw with Buck and Aikman this Sunday. Then Thanksgiving vs DET, and the following Thursday vs Dallas. Good chance they will be 5-7 by then

KD/Drake gonna have repercussions

I have liked pretty much every color rush except JAX

I hope America likes dink and dunk b/c MIN vs AZ is the Fox gotw with Buck and Aikman this Sunday. Then Thanksgiving vs DET, and the following Thursday vs Dallas. Good chance they will be 5-7 by then

They chose Minnesota vs Arizona over Philly vs Seattle? Not that I'm complaining as I don't have to listen to them.

Pepiope

They chose Minnesota vs Arizona over Philly vs Seattle? Not that I'm complaining as I don't have to listen to them.
Ya, the big road win for the eagles needs to be gotw, but they probably want to save the rest of the prime time games for the end of the season. There's a limit of like 6, right?

Top Bottom