• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 13 |OT| This is not the Greatest NFL Thread it's Only a Tribute

I am ready

4nDF4mS.gif

bionic77

my PS4 is currently my mini Christmas tree stand
Nice way to get some use out of it.

Honestly this current gen is pretty shit for me. It is basically just a slight upgrade of last gen. At least from PS2 to 3 we got gimped HD games. All we got this gen is slightly less gimped HD games and some improvements for the OS and controllers (at least for the PS4, and the improvements are appreciated).

Switch is our last and only hope. Zelda will finally save us from the gaming ghetto we have all lived in for the past 8 years. Moving on up to a deluxe apartment in the sky!

Nice way to get some use out of it.

Honestly this current gen is pretty shit for me. It is basically just a slight upgrade of last gen. At least from PS2 to 3 we got gimped HD games. All we got this gen is slightly less gimped HD games and some improvements for the OS and controllers (at least for the PS4, and the improvements are appreciated).

Switch is our last and only hope. Zelda will finally save us from the gaming ghetto we have all lived in for the past 8 years. Moving on up to a deluxe apartment in the sky!

I see you haven't tried VR yet

Bread

Banned

I really want a vive but I don't have the room for it right now, and I probably wouldn't use it as much as I should
My little studio is perfect for the room scale!!! Google earth VR is worth the money right there, it's breathtaking.

I do want to try VR but from what I have read it is just at the tech demo stage.

It ain't on Switch's level yet though. Get back to me when you can take your VR in the bathroom to finish your fight with the last boss in Zelda.

in VR you'd be able to change your rug on the fly. You could choose from a million different rugs.

Mindlog

These Dr. Pepper half time contests...
'Throw balls into the bottle for our amusement. Chase your dreams!'

I mean on the scale of demeaning shit some students have to do for tution it ranks low. Still...

I do want to try VR but from what I have read it is just at the tech demo stage.

It ain't on Switch's level yet though. Get back to me when you can take your VR in the bathroom to finish your fight with the last boss in Zelda.

I mean you can do that with the Wii U and PS4/Vita....

NVidia Shield for the ultimate in home shittery gaming.
The Shield is basically the Switch 0.5!

I am going to get a Vive, but I'm going to have to build a new PC for it. At this point unless some amazing game comes out to force my hand, I'll wait for the Vive 2.0 with eye tracking.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

It's more comparable to indie games and early iPhone game selections honestly.

The adoption numbers aren't there yet to fund some $100 million blockbuster game though. Might not be there until VR hits arcades or when VR is a standard part of the console experience instead of an add on.

The Shield is basically the Switch 0.5!

I am going to get a Vive, but I'm going to have to build a new PC for it. At this point unless some amazing game comes out to force my hand, I'll wait for the Vive 2.0 with eye tracking.

The future upgrade path for Vive will be interesting. I kinda wonder how much they'll make obsolete.

Top Bottom