• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 13 |OT| This is not the Greatest NFL Thread it's Only a Tribute

Why is this year still happening

My nightmare scenario is the second the ball drops at 11:59:59 Dec 31 and I hear the sound on the TV, I'll jolt myself awake and discover Trump's descending the elevator announcing his presidential campaign, and I'll have to relive the last 14 months all over again, potentially forever

Gobias

Banned
My nightmare scenario is the second the ball drops at 11:59:59 Dec 31 and I hear the sound on the TV, I'll jolt myself awake and discover Trump's descending the elevator announcing his presidential campaign, and I'll have to relive the last 14 months all over again, potentially forever

Maybe you'll have to keep reliving it until you solve the mystery of what to do

Line_HTX

Has he been good or bad ? I've missed the whole season and this just reminded me that oz was a Texan now lol

Oh, you haven't seen his stats this season?

That and Green Bay finally found their turnaround from their funk and losing streak too.

iori_yagami_laugh_by_uzumakisonic619.gif

cdyhybrid

Great games in the Sea-Tac market. I get to troll the loser of 7-9 and *, get to watch the American Heroes take on the Steelers, and get to watch my boy Mech's team get revenge for Greg.

What a time.

With Jak State winning today I really have no clue how the Col Playoffs will be, either way after this season they are going to need more concrete rules in place and or more spots.

Gobias

Banned
I ate a triple bacannator and now I feel like my heart is going to explode.

With Jak State winning today I really have no clue how the Col Playoffs will be, either way after this season they are going to need more concrete rules in place and or more spots.
The final four rankings will be the same as they are now cause fuck Jak.

Hunter S.

Omg, Paxton Lynch again. Let the football gods be kind to this young man. Did not look ready on his first official start. Them fumbles. He did play well as the backup under pressure the first time Siemian got injured.

All board team Falcons and team East side Buffs

Top Bottom