• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 14 |OT| You Don't Own Me

OldDfqo.jpg

EDP's smaller brother is a Browns fan?

Dolphins fans are taking the loss of Tannehill well. Random dude on Dolphins fan page on FB:

Look when MM melts in you mouth and not in your hand because your choking on his cock when he takes us to the playoffs. All yall fake ass dolphins fans gonna be like oh hell yea we in the playoffs but 3 weeks before that yall were talking shit about MM

:jnc Fisher

But they see Fisher as more than just wins and losses!!!

I have a feeling that statement didn't help this team get prepared. Also, Fisher saying earlier this year that he wasn't gonna go 7-9 this year seems pretty prophetic at this point. He might manage 5-11.

According to this website there 60K people at the Cleveland game yesterday and 70K at the SF game. I'm thinking that has to be tickets sold and not actually people through the turnstyles, given the pics I've seen from yesterday with tens of thousands of empty seats.

Good morning everyone

Kubler-Ross.jpg

Currently hovering between 2 and 3.
Two and three are mixed up on that chart TDR unless it's supposed to be because of that graphs design which ok.. that's weird. Someone who knows more about psych correct me?

Also don't fear.. I still believe in our 🐬

They will make the playoffs still.. Dolphins will win out.

I truly can't wait for the Lions to steal a game at either New York or Dallas and have a one game lead on the Packers going into the final week. It's scripted perfectly. Finally a division title and home playoff game, only to have them ripped away by Aaron Rodgers
or a surprise Matt Flynn!

But the #2 seed in the NFC right now? Mhmmmm

j-wood

Wearing my Titans jersey into the office in Colorado feels soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good

Sephzilla

I'm super conflicted. On the one hand, awesome - the Packers are back in the hunt. On the other hand, son of a bitch this means McCarthy and Capers are safe.

@NBCSportsPR
The 16.5/26 for Cowboys-Giants on NBC’s SNF ties (Phil-Dall; 2010) as best Wk 14 primetime overnight since ’97 (17.3/27; GB-Minn on ABC MNF)

effzee

Another tough loss but at this point my hope is all this adds up as extremely valuable experience for both Wents and Pederson.

Pederson I am still not sure about. Very odd play calling at times and just horrible clock management overall. Eagles are always snapping the ball with 0 on the clock. Don't know if this is how it always was and is for other team cause with Chip they would snap with 25 left but its infuriating to see 2 timesouts wasted cause they couldn't line up quick enough.

Another tough loss but at this point my hope is all this adds up as extremely valuable experience for both Wents and Pederson.

Pederson I am still not sure about. Very odd play calling at times and just horrible clock management overall. Eagles are always snapping the ball with 0 on the clock. Don't know if this is how it always was and is for other team cause with Chip they would snap with 25 left but its infuriating to see 2 timesouts wasted cause they couldn't line up quick enough.

This entire post appears to be a Yankee Signal. I hear him tapping furiously.

Also, Pederson horrible at clock management? Where was he before he become Philly's HC? Hmmm... lemme think....

Dump of news:

Todd Gurley said the Rams "looked like a middle school offense" against the Falcons.

Gurley was seen on the sidelines getting after Jared Goff during the game, and he questioned the effort of his teammates after the loss. "I don't care if we're out of the playoffs or not," Gurley said. "Just come up, show up, play. That's why we play this game. Show up, play." Gurley has not been great himself this season, but he is getting zero help from his teammates. Jeff Fisher might make enough excuses to keep his job another season, but it is clear to everyone outside the organization they need a change.

P1lOmFm.jpg

Zeke

Not fully over the fuckery from last night. I'm eye rolling while looking at some of the bench Dak talk I'm seeing. On the bright side if we have to play the giants in the playoffs it's hard to beat the same team three times. Knocking the giants out would be very redeeming.

So Wentz threw almost 50 passes again yesterday even though the Eagles had a lead most of the game, and they were missing most of their OL. Doug is the worst coach ever for developing a QB. Just pass pass pass every down and hope for the best.

So Wentz threw almost 50 passes again yesterday even though the Eagles had a lead most of the game, and they were missing most of their OL. Doug is the worst coach ever for developing a QB. Just pass pass pass every down and hope for the best.

Sproles was demolished and Matthews is Matthews.

I agree with you though

Top Bottom