• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 14 |OT| You Don't Own Me

MechDX

CzfbwwBWgAARBMK.jpg:large

squicken

-I think the Stafford injury is going to cost DET this year. Ending schedule is tough and they rely on him a lot. If his accuracy is off like Carr's has been then they can't overcome that

-Still can't believe the game Russell had yesterday.. The whole team seemed like they did not want to play that game (besides Kam)

-A few HoF QBs are getting to the end of the line (INTs 2015-2016)

foAeOfh.jpg

Not really fair to the meteor to have to spend its last few seconds of existence with Brady and the Ravens.

The best outcome is a giant hole opens up on the field swallowing up everyone and then President Trump attempts a rescue mission to the center of the Earth that unfortunately ends in a dismal failure with no one from the rescue team (sadly his entire team) is able to come back.

The history book will mark that game as W for the 30 other teams in the league.

I can accept this as another acceptable outcome.

WedgeX

Banned
-I think the Stafford injury is going to cost DET this year. Ending schedule is tough and they rely on him a lot. If his accuracy is off like Carr's has been then they can't overcome that

-Still can't believe the game Russell had yesterday.. The whole team seemed like they did not want to play that game (besides Kam)

-A few HoF QBs are getting to the end of the line (INTs 2015-2016)

The Lions beat writer on the effect of Stafford injuring his throwing hand in the past:

Dave Birkett said:
Stafford said he last played with a glove during the 2011 season, when he fractured the index finger on his right (throwing) hand. He threw four interceptions in his first game with a glove that year, against the Bears, and five more over the next two weeks.

Landon Collins is going to have a career game. Book it.

Line_HTX

That Cushing tackle on 3rd & 7 was a big setup for that screen or whatever that 4th & 1 call was. If they converted on that 3rd Down, things would've been different.

squicken

The Lions beat writer on the effect of Stafford injuring his throwing hand in the past:

Landon Collins is going to have a career game. Book it.

It's not like the Giants offense is some juggernaut. Cooter is just going to have to live with running the ball a lot more, even if they punt a lot

e: Eagles facing a lot of injuries this year. Did Chip take the good shake machine with him?

Speaking of carts I am terrified of playing a Bungles team that is done for the year but probably would love to end our season as well.

More specifically terrified of the injuries that they are going to cause to our team.

Please don't hurt em Vontaze!

Huge trap game.

Bungles would love to spoil our season. I remember a few seasons ago when we were 7-8 and going into play Cincy in the last game of the season (I honestly can't remember if this was Tomlin or Cowher who said this), and the message was: "Misery loves company... and we're looking for company."

Steelers won, Cincy didn't make the playoffs.

Roles are reversed and while it might not be the end if we lose, it's definitely not gonna help. We must beat the Ravens on Christmas Day.

j-wood

If the Titans lose to the Chiefs and the Texans win the next two at home (Jags, Bengals) week 17 is meaningless

I'm uneasy about the Chiefs, but we have beaten them the past two seasons.

I hope the Texans (and think they could) lose to the Bengals.

this_guy

Sucks for Tannehill and Stafford's injury could really do a number on Detroit.

And yet here in Houston an injury to the starting QB would be an upgrade.

jmdajr

If the Titans lose to the Chiefs and the Texans win the next two at home (Jags, Bengals) week 17 is meaningless

Yup. Best case scenario for the Team. Make sure to put away the Jags first! A loss to them would be disaster.

Let's hope Bortles gonna feed our D like chicken mc nuggets fill our bellies.

Speilman has gotten like 250 snaps out of his 2016 draft class, and that includes a first round pick WR that has been healthy all year. Zimmer is good but not sure how that duo can be 7 with the state of their offense

I am sure he gets a lot of credit for pulling off that amazing Bradford trade.

Meier

Great news about Tannehill. My wife is a Dolphins fan so she'll be ecstatic.

bucs

doing it

I am feeling very confident about the Dallas game. The only way it doesn't happen is if the D comes back down to earth, which is of course a real possibility, but with all the takeaways... I think we'll punish Dak.

Top Bottom