• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 14 |OT| You Don't Own Me

Jarnet87

Not fully over the fuckery from last night. I'm eye rolling while looking at some of the bench Dak talk I'm seeing. On the bright side if we have to play the giants in the playoffs it's hard to beat the same team three times. Knocking the giants out would be very redeeming.

You don't want to face playoff Eli. Pray they don't make it

Fox318

GBPqWKP.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfe0cgW0A7Q

Bryce is right

WedgeX

Banned
NFLonCBS ‏@NFLonCBS 24m24 minutes ago

We're just ASKING.

Fanning the flames. I'm curious about Farooq's film breakdown from last night.

Instead of letting Romo play the season and get broken before December, the Cowboys made the bold decision to unleash him only in December.

Stafford expected to play rest of season with dislocated finger.

Stafford running for 100 yards, yes?

Does anyone in the NFL want to be run over by this train?

staffordTRUCK.0.gif

Not fully over the fuckery from last night. I'm eye rolling while looking at some of the bench Dak talk I'm seeing. On the bright side if we have to play the giants in the playoffs it's hard to beat the same team three times. Knocking the giants out would be very redeeming.

This is exactly why we will win.

anytime you paint the Giants as underdogs we thrive off that.

bionic77

I have seen this story with Ben many times in the past.

Stafford is going to out there and show his leadership by playing through an injury. But doing that is going to cost his team. Football has such a weird culture about playing hurt. Even if you play like shit everyone respects you for going out there and playing a dangerous game with a mangled and broken body.

Pepiope

So Wentz threw almost 50 passes again yesterday even though the Eagles had a lead most of the game, and they were missing most of their OL. Doug is the worst coach ever for developing a QB. Just pass pass pass every down and hope for the best.
We only had 1 healthy RB.

There was a time in the NFC South when going from worst to first was a regularity.

Now the Bucs (my Bucs) have a chance to be the first team to do that in a while.

WedgeX

Banned

Stafford is going to out there and show his leadership by playing through an injury. But doing that is going to cost his team. Football has such a weird culture about playing hurt. Even if you play like shit everyone respects you for going out there and playing a dangerous game with a mangled and broken body.

Unfortunately Caldwell loves Orlovsky and the only thing he is good for is running out of the back of the endzone. Had Caldwell let Rudock go on as the the primary backup all year I think they'd be in a good position to force Stafford to sit.

So if the Titans keep winning and the rams keep losing, the Titans keep racking up W's all around. Gonna get a nice piece for the O or D. Thanks Fisher. Stick around another year please.

The Panthers are dead so I picked the best option out of a sea of bad options. If somebody's gotta win, I'd rather it be Jameis

If it was up to me, we'd stop killing these men's brains for sport and just play baseball instead but alas...

You're no saint, Grover. You dress Cam before and after the game.

Tom Penny

Stafford isn't getting carried by his running back like Ben is.

MechDX

Texans defense really impressed me yesterday. How they are maintaining their high level with all those inujuries is a testament to the coaching on that side of the ball. Mike Vrabel (LB's) and John Butler (DB's) will both be up for DC spots this off season. Both interviewed for the NIners DC spot last season.

Crennel has done a great job as well but I still believe he may retire and Vrabel will fill his role.

VRMN

The Lions have little chance in New York or in Dallas with a significantly hobbled Stafford. They have NO chance with the backup. It's kind of a shitty situation, but as Stafford goes, so go the Lions. They will gameplan around what he can do, one would assume. We'll see...I weirdly have some faith in this year's Lions. It's a very strange feeling.

I'll say this much: he goes 2-1 or 3-0 on that busted hand and he's MVP. Period.

Jarnet87

At one point of watching the incoherence that is BvS last night I paused it. An hour and a half later I realized it was paused after thinking it was still playing.

bionic77

The only acceptable outcome really.
deep-impact-1998-o.gif
Not really fair to the meteor to have to spend its last few seconds of existence with Brady and the Ravens.

The best outcome is a giant hole opens up on the field swallowing up everyone and then President Trump attempts a rescue mission to the center of the Earth that unfortunately ends in a dismal failure with no one from the rescue team (sadly his entire team) is able to come back.

The history book will mark that game as W for the 30 other teams in the league.

bionic77

Deebo played every defensive snap yesterday. Sending the man into retirement the old fashioned way. On a cart.
Speaking of carts I am terrified of playing a Bungles team that is done for the year but probably would love to end our season as well.

More specifically terrified of the injuries that they are going to cause to our team.

Please don't hurt em Vontaze!

squicken

Still dont know what the Colts were thinking here. WHy would you put a TE alone on an island with Clowney??

BPRbjie.gif

Ball was supposed to come out fast. Luck has to hold it and he really couldn't afford to. The Colts play calls were bizarre yesterday, perhaps the worst being the stupid screen to end the game

FIRE PAGANO/GRIGSON

Spinluck

I can't believe we called a screen on 4th & 1 lmao.

Worst team we've fielded in the Luck era, easily. If Brock wasn't garbage it would've been blowout.

Top Bottom