• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 14 |OT| You Don't Own Me

Zeke

All this talk about backs where's the love for the knees? I was walking around work the other day and every time I took a step my ankle would click and my knee would pop.

Y'all need to stretch. It helps prevent all those random injuries and your body feeling like shit when you wake up.

It's particularly important for me because I have a knee disorder which makes it so I can't squat down to tie my damn shoes if I don't stretch regularly.

But I did just buy a foam roller! Shits the best.

Is it just me or as you get older, winter gets colder? I remember when i was 18 i went snowboarding with a t shirt like a G! Now I'm freezing my ass off just looking out my window.

All this talk about backs where's the love for the knees? I was walking around work the other day and every time I took a step my ankle would click and my knee would pop.

Knees have got nothing on back injuries, which are the absolute fucking WORST. I ruptured a disc when I was 20 and it put me out of commission for years.

bionic77

You can live on a bum knee and there are a lot f things you can do just fine with a bum knee. I know this from experience. My right knee is all sorts of fucked up. The worst that happens if you limp around.

You can't do anything with a bad back.

Also, why so down on being old? I play basketball with young people and I cannot stand how stupid they are. Yes the sex and feeling of being alive are pretty awesome but I would not want to go back to being stupid. Also poverty is not that great and most young people are poor.

I am sticking wth team old.

Zeke

You can live on a bum knee and there are a lot f things you can do just fine with a bum knee. I know this from experience. My right knee is all sorts of fucked up. The worst that happens if you limp around.

Also, why so down on being old? I play basketball with young people and I cannot stand how stupid they are. Yes the sex and feeling of being alive are pretty awesome but I would not want to go back to being stupid. Also poverty is not that great and most young people are poor.

I got the trifecta back, knees and ankles! I was actually trying to stop myself from sneezing this morning because I didn't want to hurt my back before leaving to take my finals.

What about Hodor? You had to have recognized Hodor?

Also the Damn Daniel and Water Bottle flip were really Vine memes. Youtube trying to steal the credit just like the scummy channels that rehosted them smh.

I got Hodor, KSI, Vickstar (?), The Rock, Trevor Noah and Carpool guy. Maybe I'm forgetting another one, but a lot of them were complete strangers to me. There is a really hot girl with pink hair who can't dance for shit in there too.

I tweaked my back yesterday...from a cough.

But I've had a bad back since I was 16, so it's definitely not an age thing. It's fine. Everything is fine and great.

zJa8kX.gif

Imagine what your back would be like if you actually walked.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Is it just me or as you get older, winter gets colder? I remember when i was 18 i went snowboarding with a t shirt like a G! Now I'm freezing my ass off just looking out my window.

As a fat dude, for me it's the poor circulation from all of the Popeye's clogging my arteries.

I think for normal people, you gradually lose a layer of fat underneath your skin as you age.

bionic77

I got the trifecta back, knees and ankles! I was actually trying to stop myself from sneezing this morning because I didn't want to hurt my back before leaving to take my finals.
Good news and bad news.

The bad news is doctors can't do shit and you will have to live with it.

The good news is that Switch is only 3 months ago and it will fully support both your active and gimp lifestyles!

All of you are old.

And fat.

And bald!

I still have a full head of hair!

Yup, #Teamold all the way,

I saw System of a Down live once...I was in the pit and I think that's when i realized I was old, because after that concert I've never wanted to be inside a pit ever again. Now I get good seats like the old that I am.

Greg

System of a Down is awesome

and I paused some black metal that probably sold 6 copies (exclusively on cassette tape) just to type that

Mindlog

Trap music is what happens when aspiring artists hotbox carbon monoxide.
I saw System of a Down live once...I was in the pit and I think that's when i realized I was old, because after that concert I've never wanted to be inside a pit ever again. Now I get good seats like the old that I am.
Last concert I went to I saw an old trying to go in the pit. Not a pretty site. Made me feel older just watching.
Because metal sucks and is near country music tier.
Greg's about to prove that not only can he still go. He can still go hard.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Dubstep is terrible "music."

Always.

I have a hard time criticizing it because the line between something like electro house or big room house and dubstep isn't obvious to your average person.

When I look at lists of "dubstep" artists, I see a lot of acts that I like such as Knife Party or Dillon Francis but I wouldn't call Knife Party "Internet Friends" or Dillon Francis "Not Butter" as necessarily dubstep (no wub wub wub wub bullshit from what I can tell). Then I just plain hate stuff like Skrillex or Nero.

I dunno the lines blur so damn much in electronic music.

Top Bottom