• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 14 |OT| You Don't Own Me

jbug617

Banned
That's not what I thought that was at all....

Bing to the rescue
Trap music is a music genre that originated in the early 1990s in the Southern United States. It is typified by its aggressive lyrical content and sound, where the instrumentals are propelled by 808 kick drums or heavy extended sub-bass lines, double-time, triple-time and other faster time division hi-hats, layered synthesizers, and "cinematic" strings.

Doomsayer

This page smells, it smells like... OLDS.

I fell asleep on my girlfriends couch last week and had neck pains for 3 days. My right shoulder clicks because I've dislocated it 4 times.

Getting old sucks.

Trap/Dubstep is the definition of "this is only enjoyable on drugs" type of music.

#Metal5ever.

Hindl

Take rap music

Now remove most/all rapping

Trap music

It's an unholy fusion of rap and edm

I wouldn't call it as part EDM beyond having that pulsing beat.

It's easier to just point at Trap artists than actually describe it. Gucci Mane, Migos, Young Dolph, etc.

lol, this thread is killing me today.

Literally, I laughed so hard I threw my back out, slipped a rotator cuff, and choked on my fucking Werther's. Where's my damn goody's powder? Can't see shit without my glasses.

Chiefs win 33-17.

giphy.gif

DM, we getting some major recruitments for #teamolds.

Now we need that one big major sponsor.

E:Tom wth is that nonsense?

*sticks to 90's rap/hiphop*

Can we all listen to Rage Against the Machine as a group?

Man I was like 12 when my older brother let me listen to RATM and I remember it blowing my mind to this day. What a great album. I actually found a cassette tape of it on the floor of my school and showed my older brother and he took the tape when I was like 10 or something because he said I wasn't old enough to listen and he was probably right.

Quikies83

Where are all the Faiders fans?
As quiet as a church mouse.. Or as quiet as they were following week 6.

Chiefs 31
Raiders 13

Jarnet87

Anyone have experience with Chromeboxes? Parents old computer is dirt slow and these look like a decent cheaper alternative. Will olds be able to use these.

Found this buried amongst the comments on a Deadspin story about famous people being dicks

I didn’t witness this firsthand, but a girl I know claims that Matt Stafford accidentally spilled an entire pitcher of beer on her at a party at UGA. In lieu of an apology, he calmly explained, “Hey, it’s okay. I’m Matt Stafford,” then walked away.

Top Bottom