• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 14 |OT| You Don't Own Me

No list is combined coach/GM, the cheat being the top is still ridiculous due to the cheating but they are saying the Pats have the best combination of coaching and GMing.

Speaking of GMing, Vinny Curry was on the field yesterday for 15 snaps. So even though he was healthy he only played like 1/5 of the defensive plays. Curry's making $1 million this year, $9 million next year and $11 million in 2018. The Eagles can get out after 2018 with "only a minimal acceleration of dead money — $4 million after 2018 or $2 million after 2019." Of all the bad contracts howie has given out this might actually be the worst. I mean at least Ertz did something yesterday.

I know it was combined.

Belichick is that shit a GM. I honestly believe that if Belichick had a personnel guy all these years he'd have at least one more (tainted, he's still a cheater) Super Bowl.

Coach Bill bails out GM Bill once again..

Floyd gets it.

I mentioned it last night but that Odell 60+ yarder was a similar play that worked against the Browns for 32 yards:

http://www.giants.com/videos/videos...-yard-TD/eef032f0-3779-477f-bd18-6bf7ff958458

Here is the play against the Cowboys:

http://www.giants.com/videos/videos...r-the-TD/09b6eb92-118c-4f74-8844-a4f5c037a927

The Browns play looks like Odell is running more of a dig route than a slant but both relied heavily on Odell's speed.

And against FOUR defenders last night, on a slant, which makes that shit all the more insane

Fox318

:'(

CzfnBTBWgAAhy5T.jpg
Oh god that's sad 😢

bionic77

Hyped for tonight.

To the Steelers and Pats fans....

PointlessGratefulKittiwake.gif
I hope both teams get jailed and sent to Gitmo.

The Ravens are good at taking away the dinks and dunks that consist of the Pats offense. Not sure that this Ravens defense can do that but they are set up to win tonight.

The whole thing is disgusting though. Just the worst.

Tebow save us!

squicken

Can Ben McAdoo be coach of the year, even though his offense is terrible and he calls the plays? They have exceeded anyone's expectations this year

MechDX

#Buccaneers game week 16 at #Saints flexed to 4:25p.

DM just keeps doing it.

Every team drafting a kicker in the 2nd round this off season

ACE 1991

With Dorenbos out for the season, my father's good friend's son (Rick Lovato) might become an Eagle, which would be super cool. He's played backup long snapper for GB and recently WAS when their starters at LS went down, so I wouldn't be surprised if it happened. We'll have to head to the Linc to so him play if so.

So i'm playing Dark Souls. First playthrough lasted 40 hours. I died inessantly, and got to Anor Londo before I quit. Hated my character build, frustrated the entire playthrough.

I restarted, played for 10 hours and i'm almost at the same level and area I was last time. I didn't "get" Dark Souls my first playthrough. Now I do and it's a completely different experience.

Floyd gets it.
We would see the number of Rutgers players drafted drop instantaneously.

Last year they had all those injuries. This year they have stayed healthy and added Hargreaves, who is really good.
Squicken... tell me that DM won't continue to do it.. I don't want to believe it..

DM doesn't deserve this..

So if Gase gets into the playoffs...does he get a chance at Coach of the Year?
Del Rio?

.......The master plan
Cze-eVlUAAAD8v8.jpg

Probably trying escape Brian Kellys Fuckery
I love that Notre Dame wants to be rid of them.. but can't because of that godawful contract he signed.

Also I do not accept this..

A WR named Mike Williams. What could go wrong?
To be fair.. he's pretty good..

#Buccaneers game week 16 at #Saints flexed to 4:25p.

DM just keeps doing it.
200w.gif

Way too many good RBs in this draft for any one to go in the top 10. And I totally agree about Kelly. NDU should have fired him already
They can't.. not with that contract.. they need to dump him and get P.J..

Although his supposed family stuff may turn off some of the people in South Bend

So i'm playing Dark Souls. First playthrough lasted 40 hours. I died inessantly, and got to Anor Londo before I quit. Hated my character build, frustrated the entire playthrough.

I restarted, played for 10 hours and i'm almost at the same level and area I was last time. I didn't "get" Dark Souls my first playthrough. Now I do and it's a completely different experience.
It took me a few to really get into it as well but once I did, it clicked in all of the right ways. Played through a number of other builds for the fun of it. Make sure to play Dark Souls 3 when you have the opportunity as well. It's a really nice extension of the first game with plenty of lessons learned from the development of Bloodborne (which is the GOAT and you should really play if you have access to a PS4).

Damn cant believe they didnt let him finish the season. Funny he got an extension one week, and then fired the next. That is like Billy Martin when he used to coach the Yankees and he got fired during a press conference to announce his hiring.

Can Ben McAdoo be coach of the year, even though his offense is terrible and he calls the plays? They have exceeded anyone's expectations this year
You can't be an offensive minded coach, field the offense that we have and be coach of the year. No.:)

I do fundamentally believe that Mac will be fine though. Much like his mentor, Mike McCarthy, he needs to quit being so fucking stubborn and let his offensive coordinator, ya know coordinate. He's too rigid with his play calling right now and doesn't want to deviate from his formula (and the team IS 9-4) but that rigidity is showing up on the field. I think allowing Sullivan to put some fresh eyes on the offense would help greatly.

I get frustrated like anyone else with this offense. I'm baffled by the regression just as much as anyone else is so its not as though I can excuse the ineptitude and decision making. Though the McAdoo firing chants and moaning about how supposedly awful he is is premature. The same voices wanted Coughlin gone while the old man took a fucking pop warner roster to a 6-10 record. Fans are fickle as fuck.

Plus, it's hard to deny that Eli has regressed this year. He is simply not playing well. Whether its truly the first step in age being part of the equation and he's in an actual downturn, who know? I don't know but man I hope not. It's going to be terrible being in QB hell for however many years we end up there until we find his replacement. Giants fans don't know how good we've had with Eli at the helm through the years. Even with his flaws, he was/is the franchise.

Top Bottom