• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 14 |OT| You Don't Own Me

KingBroly

Banned
CzgAPbTXAAAPZsS.jpg

Red...as in...Red Scare...

*GASP

THE RUSSIANS FORCED THE RAMS TO FIRE JEFF FISHER!

It took me a few to really get into it as well but once I did, it clicked in all of the right ways. Played through a number of other builds for the fun of it. Make sure to play Dark Souls 3 when you have the opportunity as well. It's a really nice extension of the first game with plenty of lessons learned from the development of Bloodborne (which is the GOAT and you should really play if you have access to a PS4).

I have played some of Bloodborne and I love it. It improved on what I thought was lacking from Dark Souls (namely the evasion/dodge game - I played Wanderer the first go round and the movement and evasion is so poor in DS, too poor to properly play that class, BB fixes it). I'm hoping that one day Sony lets From port it to PC.

From the media i've seen of DSIII they applied a lot of the BB concepts to the game, so even if there is no prt and I don't pick up a PS4 on the cheap at least I can play that.

Hahahahaha

Oh man this is so perfect.

First they extend him, and now they fire him the day he broke the record for most losses as a HC. They wanted him to have that record 💪🏻

The one memory I took from Hard Knocks was that Fisher had no energy as a head coach. It just seemed like something he was doing at the time. I got the feeling that he could barely be arsed to even be there.

I thought maybe he'd be a better GM than coach, but then he got Tavon Austin paid so.....

Dominator

Should have let him just finish the season, but I'm glad he's gone. I like the dude as a guy, but he's just not a good coach. Good riddance.

DMczaf

How it gets done

#Buccaneers game week 16 at #Saints flexed to 4:25p.

DM just keeps doing it.

Every team drafting a kicker in the 2nd round this off season

We would see the number of Rutgers players drafted drop instantaneously.

Squicken... tell me that DM won't continue to do it.. I don't want to believe it..

DM doesn't deserve this..

Del Rio?

I love that Notre Dame wants to be rid of them.. but can't because of that godawful contract he signed.

Also I do not accept this..

To be fair.. he's pretty good..

200w.gif

They can't.. not with that contract.. they need to dump him and get P.J..

Although his supposed family stuff may turn off some of the people in South Bend

All I know is how to do it now.

I can't go back BaeG 😔

LJ11

So i'm playing Dark Souls. First playthrough lasted 40 hours. I died inessantly, and got to Anor Londo before I quit. Hated my character build, frustrated the entire playthrough.

I restarted, played for 10 hours and i'm almost at the same level and area I was last time. I didn't "get" Dark Souls my first playthrough. Now I do and it's a completely different experience.

Glad you're enjoying it. It's a dope ass game once you figuring things out, particularly how leveling and weapon scaling works, that's the biggest issue with the game, doesn't really explain these things to the user. Dark Souls and Bloodborne are two of my favorite games of all time, just hits the right notes, especially Bloodborne. I saw your Dragons Dogma thread, picked it up recently as well, will be checking it out. I know you're big on Monster Hunter, I need some Monster Hunter on a platform I own. Didn't pick up a Wii U, no time for it and I honestly don't want to play on a handheld, tried that already, not a fan.

Have fun!

Edit: Good on the Rams, enough is enough with that dude. Going to be bloodbath this offseason, lots of heads going to roll.

The one memory I took from Hard Knocks was that Fisher had no energy as a head coach. It just seemed like something he was doing at the time. I got the feeling that he could barely be arsed to even be there.

I thought maybe he'd be a better GM than coach, but then he got Tavon Austin paid so.....

That whole season was bad. You could tell there was nothing interesting about the team outside of picking Goff and they struggled like hell to do the human interest narratives.

Nialrot

How the heck does Fisher get fired before Gus...

Gus, statistically has the worst record in the modern NFL.

Just how...

cdyhybrid

Just how...
Rams were about to lose their fanbase before the honeymoon season was even over.

This buys them a little more time before they actually have to start winning, since the new coach will get a few years to turn it around.

LJ11

Just how...

SF2fanatic said it best. Honestly, there's no point in firing these guys mid year, except if you want to throw the fans some meat to get them excited about the next stooge that will shit the bed.

Top Bottom