• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 14 |OT| You Don't Own Me

I have played some of Bloodborne and I love it. It improved on what I thought was lacking from Dark Souls (namely the evasion/dodge game - I played Wanderer the first go round and the movement and evasion is so poor in DS, too poor to properly play that class, BB fixes it). I'm hoping that one day Sony lets From port it to PC.

From the media i've seen of DSIII they applied a lot of the BB concepts to the game, so even if there is no prt and I don't pick up a PS4 on the cheap at least I can play that.
I'll get shit for this from some in the thread but skip Dark Souls 2 and/or the Scholar of the First Sin re-release entirely. I tried my hardest to get into and enjoy that game and I just wasn't feeling it no matter what I did.:( It's so poorly designed and so antithetical to what I find enticing about Dark Souls as a series.

I agree on a Bloodborne PC port. I would love to see that running without the frame pacing issues it currently has on the PS4. DSIII has a fantastic PC port if you have a decent rig. I need to pick up the recently released expansion on PC now that I think about it.

Make the call, Rams

CzgEoDcVEAEivtr.jpg

MG310

My fantasy team is a trash fire but I will advance in the playoffs with one catch from Steve Smith tonight. Thought I was finished after Big Ben put up 1.13 points.

Doomsayer

I'd agree. I mean with the roster Chip has, I don't know how you put the season entirely on his shoulders.

Baalke looked really smart when we had a stacked roster and he drafted developmental players and injured guys. Not a single one them has panned out. His offensive skill players are a joke (except for Hyde). He and York really set this team back.

Euron

Calling it now: Fisher to the Jets next season

The Pats and Dolphins will be getting swept by the Jets for the foreseeable future

Glad you're enjoying it. It's a dope ass game once you figuring things out, particularly how leveling and weapon scaling works, that's the biggest issue with the game, doesn't really explain these things to the user. Dark Souls and Bloodborne are two of my favorite games of all time, just hits the right notes, especially Bloodborne. I saw your Dragons Dogma thread, picked it up recently as well, will be checking it out. I know you're big on Monster Hunter, I need some Monster Hunter on a platform I own. Didn't pick up a Wii U, no time for it and I honestly don't want to play on a handheld, tried that already, not a fan.

Have fun!

Edit: Good on the Rams, enough is enough with that dude. Going to be bloodbath this offseason, lots of heads going to roll.

I feel Dark Souls takes a ton of influence from Monster Hunter. I love games like that, where you have to see the enemy as an opponent and not just a hitbox to smash 3 times.

I was hoping the same was true for Dragon's Dogma. There's far more emphasis on action as opposed to planning and anticipation like with MH and DS. To be fair I think there is a good game in there, but it was surrounded by a lot of bloat and useless dialog. One of my favorite parts of DS is that there's as much (or as little) story as you want and you don't have to stand around listening to NPC drone on to unlock the next boss killing mission. Hopefully you'll have a better time with it than I did.

cdyhybrid

Rams need to clean house from top to bottom before bringing in Angry Jim.
Yeah, there were rumors that Fisher and Snead were clashing in the off-season, and Harbaugh is notoriously hard to work with. If they get Harbs I would assume they bring in someone of his choosing to be GM.

Forgot the Rams play on Thursday, makes the timing very strange
They couldn't wait any longer to fire him after they got embarrassed yesterday.

Do people seriously think Harbaugh is going to leave Michigan to come coach The Rams?

I think the Rams are just like the Niners were when Harbaugh went there - a lot of good pieces that need a competent coach to extrapolate their potential.

I mean, just thinking about what he could do with that defense...

Top Bottom