• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 14 |OT| You Don't Own Me

squicken

Harbs belongs in the NFL. Let it be in LA. I know that 49ers fans will be upset but it is for the best. I would wonder if Harbs would want to be stuck with Goof though

Do people seriously think Harbaugh is going to leave Michigan to come coach The Rams?
Do you forget that

A)Kroenke is one of the richest men in sports

B) Michigan is going to have a down year with the potential of three losses with the amount upperclassmen they had and if he was going to beat Ohio State.. this was the perfect moment to do it.

C) He likes the West Coast

He'll come back when the Colts have an opening to reunite with Luck!
That requires Irsay to be sober to make that decision. When will that occur?

Doomsayer

I think the Rams are just like the Niners were when Harbaugh went there - a lot of good pieces that need a competent coach to extrapolate their potential.

I mean, just thinking about what he could do with that defense...

Yup, the team is almost exactly like the Niners when he took over.

Solid defense, middling offense with some nice pieces. I can see him turning them around really quickly.

Fuck.

Firing Fisher is a start but if the Rams want any hope of salvaging the hefty investment they made in Goff they have to nail the next HC hire. Can't afford to waste another year of his development. Wonder if they kick the tires on seeing if Sean Payton is available.

Sephzilla

Imagine a game with Packers-GAF and Cowboys-GAF as an united front...

mog1.gif

Duxxy3

About time they fired Fisher. He's been fucking awful there.

It's that time of year when I start to worry about losing McDaniels and Patricia.

Imagine a game with Packers-GAF and Cowboys-GAF as an united front...
That would be amazing

Firing Fisher is a start but if the Rams want any hope of salvaging the hefty investment they made in Goff they have to nail the next HC hire. Can't afford to waste another year of his development. Wonder if they kick the tires on seeing if Sean Payton is available.
Don't you ruin my hopes and dreams Scooter..

I need Harbaugh to LA to happen.. preferably by tomorrow if it's going to...

Do people seriously think Harbaugh is going to leave Michigan to come coach The Rams?

I think it is a lock to happen. I know he loves Michigan, but I have heard various people who know him on the radio talk about how upset he was at what happened with the 9ers and that the SB loss still haunts him. He can go to LA, get paid a fortune to beat the 9ers twice a year and really rub it in Jeds face.

So i'm playing Dark Souls. First playthrough lasted 40 hours. I died inessantly, and got to Anor Londo before I quit. Hated my character build, frustrated the entire playthrough.

I restarted, played for 10 hours and i'm almost at the same level and area I was last time. I didn't "get" Dark Souls my first playthrough. Now I do and it's a completely different experience.
This... this is the most beautiful thing you've ever posted. What kind of build are you going with this time around? Once you finish Dark Souls and realize how incredible the series is make sure you get around to Bloodborne. It's the best game ever, period.

I was going to say I'm shocked, but honestly losing 68-24 since your extension literally this month is easily worth losing your extension

The ultimate L is not even being able to get the last L to have the all time record for Ls

jfkgoblue

I think it is a lock to happen. I know he loves Michigan, but I have heard various people who know him on the radio talk about how upset he was at what happened with the 9ers and that the SB loss still haunts him. He can go to LA, get paid a fortune to beat the 9ers twice a year and really rub it in Jeds face.
I'm just looking forward to Harbaugh's reaction when some dumb ass national reporter(local media knows better) asks him about it at the orange bowl

I don't know if it'll be with the Rams, but I also think Harbaugh is coming back to the NFL eventually. The college game is JV to him, he left a good program once already I think he is probably one of those guys who sees the NFL as the greatest challenge. U of M people better get used to the thought of him leaving if not this year probably next.

Tamanon

Banned
While 8-8 would be a pretty big improvement on Bradley, I don't want to already have a ceiling on the team, so please no Fisher.

Coughlin I can dig though, I loved him as coach.

Bread

Banned
Adam Schefter @AdarnSchefter 2m ago
#YahooSports confirms that Harbaugh has discussed LA move with his inner circle, real possibility we see him coaching the #Rams next season.
yahoo confirms

Yankee...

Delete this post now.. if you and Line both agree than it's for sure not happening..

Line.. do not give your opinion on this...

You and Yankee can never agree

I'll even shop a little Browns logo on there for you.
Now you can do better than this..

Make it disrespectful.. I'm trying to make this happen for us Chuck.. you need to mean this

jfkgoblue

I don't know if it'll be with the Rams, but I also think Harbaugh is coming back to the NFL eventually. The college game is JV to him, he left a good program once already I think he is probably one of those guys who sees the NFL as the greatest challenge. U of M people better get used to the thought of him leaving if not this year probably next.
These rumors have been happening since he came to Michigan, there has literally been zero indication on him leaving, just NFL pundits speculation. Hell even this rumor was started by a guy that said "I never said there was a good chance of this happening". I will also never take serious again any NFL guy's "sources" or speculation about Harbaugh after what happened 2 years ago.
yahoo confirms
Lol

Also he never tweeted that so...

I was going to say I'm shocked, but honestly losing 68-24 since your extension literally this month is easily worth losing your extension

The ultimate L is not even being able to get the last L to have the all time record for Ls

There's only one place the ultimate L can happen, just wait for Hue to get canned after next season and then it's time for Fisher to claim what is rightfully his.

j-wood

Perfect timing for the Bengals to beat the Texans in 2 weeks:

Bengals HC Marvin Lewis said WR A.J. Green expects to return to practice on Wednesday.

These rumors have been happening since he came to Michigan, there has literally been zero indication on him leaving, just NFL pundits speculation. Hell even this rumor was started by a guy that said "I never said there was a good chance of this happening". I will also never take serious again any NFL guy's "sources" or speculation about Harbaugh after what happened 2 years ago.

Lol

Also he never tweeted that so...

Again, I'm not speaking specifically to these LA rumors. I'm just saying I think at the end of the day he ends up an NFL guy over a college guy. I know that some Michigan fans want to live in denial but it would surprise absolutely nobody if he made the jump back to the pros.

jfkgoblue

I really don't understand why so many people simply assume that Harbaugh wants to return to the NFL one day. He obviously loves his current position, and if winning a Super Bowl mattered so much to him, he'd have stayed in the NFL 2 years ago. You guys are grossly underestimating how much being the HC of Michigan means, much less for an alumnus. Michigan has a higher brand recognition than most NFL teams for fucks sake. This is literally the same song and dance that we had 2 years ago, so forgive me if I never take a"Harbaugh to the NFL" rumor serious.

What indication is there that he desires a Super Bowl more than coaching Michigan beyond baseless speculation?

Top Bottom