• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 15 |OT| We didn't do it

Oh, it fell into my bun's paper bag that I ate from like a savage at the office. The hustle has its upsides, like no lost salamis!

Gotta eat, baby!!

Also, my iPhone went from Prince to Drake. Makes sense, from one musical genius straight to the next. Drake is basically the new Prince.

Happy 25th anniversary!

last_boy_scout.jpg

Legitimately one of the GOAT movies. Will watch it with my nephews this weekend to show them there used to be a time when action movies were actually good.

Dishwalla

Banned
The more people push the "why don't people recognize the GOAT Tom Brady?" bs the more I dislike him and the Patriots, honestly. There are 31 other teams with their own legacies and not everyone is going to root for the Patriots, deal with it. For people who have been watching the NFL long before the Pats' dynasty and have been rooting for their teams just as long it's kind of hard to accept the Pats. A lot of people are just tired of hearing about them and their success year after year after year. Tom Brady's 201 wins be damned.

BigAT

What does regular poster wienku have to do with my argument!

My damn salami just fell off my bun due to the shock of you using such a terrible strawman approach!

My damn salami really did fall, but that was only due to me being a big ol dumbo

Poor Milch.

1082230.jpg

Remember how I said I blitzed my way to the same spot in my second playthrough of Dark Souls that I took me forever in my first playthrough?

Heh. I'm stuck. Smough and Ornstein. They're wrecking me. I even tried to get help, they outlasted the NPC and took me out after using all my Humanity.

Consolation prize, getting my ass so thoroughly handed to me has taught me how the weapons and upgrading system works and now i'm far more powerful than I was just hours ago. Gonna try again in the morning when i'm fresh.

That's usually the wall for a lot of folks. Don't feel too bad.

Zeke

Last week of work before I start vacation! This South Texas December weather sucks I need it to be colder.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
What are you talking about? I welcome wienku with open arms, this has nothing to do with being a Pats fan.

Just because I hate your shitty team more than the Pats doesn't make me a Pats fan!

Last week of work before I start vacation! This South Texas December weather sucks I need it to be colder.

Did I mention I am LOVING this winter weather up here? Getting away from Houston on the basis of weather alone was an amazing decision.

If any of you are in these cities and looking for an NES Classic

#NESClassicEdition available in select cities: D.C., Virginia Beach, Richmond, Baltimore, Raleigh, Nashville, ATL, Miami, Tampa, & Orlando

primenow.amazon.com

bionic77

#NESClassicEdition available in select cities: D.C., Virginia Beach, Richmond, Baltimore, Raleigh, Nashville, ATL, Miami, Tampa, & Orlando
Fuck going to stores.

And fuck cold weather.

And double fuck snow and ice when you have to travel for work.

Dishwalla

Banned

primenow.amazon.com

Sweet, just ordered it in Norfolk.

bionic77

When the Scholastic Book fair comes to school
0wsLbXD.gif

AJ my Boi ye
BG ain't lying.

My kids are in KG and they were really excited for that. I am happy to report that Book It is also still around. While I fine their pizza disgusting my kids love it and it is actually a real motivation for them to keep reading.

Sucks how this thread is dying. FMT is busy with his kid. Rando is busy giving dangerous painkillers and steroids to NFL players so they can risk their future health to stay on the field. eznark is getting ready to move into the white house. Pats fans are still looking on youtube for a single exciting play from Brady.

Man everything sucks. All we got is the Switch to look forward to next year.

BigAT

Johnny football gets a headliner on s&s undisputed and the dude doesn't even play in the league lol

Are you here suggesting that Shannon Sharpe and Skip Bayless have failed to live up to the high standard of journalistic integrity the two of them are known for?

bionic77

I was discussing this with some friends, and the closest thing to an exciting play from Brady we could come up with was this:

brady-ninja-1-20-131.gif
I agree that is exciting as he goes right for the dick like you would expect a Trump supporter to. But not really a football play. More of a dirty MMA move at best. That was straight out of the Cobra Kai. He was probably a member growing up in cali.

Via the Associated Press, Browns owner Jimmy Haslam was due to be questioned under oath on Tuesday in a lawsuit arising from the rebate scandal at Pilot Flying J, the truck-stop company owned and operated by Haslam. The action involves the parties that opted out of a nationwide class action.

Technically, Haslam agreed to submit to the deposition. But that came at a time when he was in the process of being forced to comply.

“Mr. Haslam’s deposition is not warranted by the facts in these cases and plaintiffs’ pursuit of his deposition is nothing more than harassment,” attorney Steve Brody said. “Mr. Haslam is nevertheless eager to put this gamesmanship behind him and therefore voluntarily agreed to sit for deposition by the remaining civil plaintiffs.”

With the possibility of criminal charges still looming, Haslam may have to decide whether to invoke the Fifth Amendment privilege against self-incrimination. That would significantly harm the company’s interests in the civil litigation, and it would potentially destroy Haslam’s standing in the court of public opinion.

Multiple employees and executives of Pilot Flying J have pleaded guilty to federal charges based on the failure to properly provide rebates to companies deemed to be not sufficiently sophisticated to realize what has happening.

There's like no chance the league didn't know he was going to be investigated by the feds when they approved him getting the Browns, right

There's like no chance the league didn't know he was going to be investigated by the feds when they approved him getting the Browns, right
Zero which is why its even more asinine that they cleared his purchase

Didn't all this come about like right after him buying the team was finalized?

Either way BG deserves this
2 months I believe the FBI raided Pilot J headquarters I believe.. But let's be real here.. The league knew what was happening. If Roger didn't, then that alone should cost him his job.

I agree that is exciting as he goes right for the dick like you would expect a Trump supporter to. But not really a football play. More of a dirty MMA move at best. That was straight out of the Cobra Kai. He was probably a member growing up in cali.

What is considered exciting?

The TD pass to Brandon Lafell against the Ravens 2 years ago in the playoffs? The TD pass to Kenbrell Thompkins against the saints? TD to Jules in the Super Bowl! Urlacher Juke? Flea flicker in 07 against the Steelers?

Tall4Life

In the 2007 season, Brady threw for 4,800 yards and 50 touchdowns. In 2008, the season where Brady tore his ACL in the first game, Cassel only threw for 3,693 yards and 21 touchdowns. The Patriots also lost 7 more games in that 2008 season. And they still had guys like Moss.

It does help that Belichick is an amazing coach that plays to the strengths of his QBs. The offense he built for Brissett and Garoppolo are different than what he did for Brady. Opponents thus don't really know what to expect from those offences, which helps the Patriots. Yes, the Patriots are a good team without Brady because of Belichick and the rest of the offense. But they can only be a GREAT and SB winning team WITH Brady.

Brady might as well be the Hillary Clinton of the NFL at this point, y'all just trying to knock him down with no real evidence to back it up.

Top Bottom