• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 15 |OT| We didn't do it

Bread

Banned
Nice try but too many asterisks.

Can you honestly find a single spectacular play of Brady's in his 15 year career?

In their prime guys like Ben and Arod would come up with a play every month that is more impressive than anything Brady has ever done. A guy whose team wins 75% of the time when he is not on the field...
i can name plenty of spectacular plays he made but you will disagree so what's the point lol

Pretty sure the Trumpriots are androids. One breaks or deflates a football or gets suspended for cheating, just pop another model out there. Everything runs like clockwork under the watchful gaze of the Sith Lord.

There's just no excitement. They are a machine, not a football team. And when Edelman stops running on a route, Brady tears him a new one, but when Brady throws a lazy pick in the end zone, no one is on his case. They probably all know Gisele is putting the pegger away for the night when he makes a play like that.

bionic77

They could've have easily lost 3 games
Pats have like a 20+ game sample size.

You can't really dispute that there is not a huge drop off in how much they win in the regular season even with scrub ass scrubs. I think they win like 75% with 2nd and 3rd stringers and like 83% with the GOAT. 8% better than scrubs...

Line_HTX

Hey Richard Sherman, what do you think about Thursday Night Football?

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-cb-richard-sherman-blasts-nfl-thursday-games

ZIHGF1e.png

bionic77

i can name plenty of spectacular plays he made but you will disagree so what's the point lol
Youtube my friend.

Put up or shut up.

You know I am right.

Time to sleep. I will respond in the AM time to some AMAZING slants, throws to the sidelines or a toss up to Moss (where the amazing part of the play is Moss). Almost all of these plays will occur with Brady standing tall behind a line that is giving him weeks to throw the ball. SPECTACULAR!!

Youtube my friend.

Put up or shut up.

You know I am right.

Time to sleep. I will respond in the AM time to some AMAZING slants, throws to the sidelines or a toss up to Moss (where the amazing part of the play is Moss). Almost all of these plays will occur with Brady standing tall behind a line that is giving him weeks to throw the ball. SPECTACULAR!!

Here's a favorite:
bradypwn.gif

Bread

Banned
Youtube my friend.

Put up or shut up.

You know I am right.

breh you guys are nothing if not predictable I'm not wasting my time

Tom Penny

We are lucky to go .500 with our backups against the worst teams in the league.

And that is with Leveon Bell to carry the load.

That is true of every team except one...

Lucky is going 2-1 in SB's when the QB throws 3 TD's and 5 INT..Brady put up better stats in 2 seperate SB games then Ben in 3 combined lol and has fewer INT in 6 SB lol

Wow they even pull the tight end to make that block by design. That tells me that that's Option A which should be his first look instead of the left inside where there's fuck all.

How does that happen other than not knowing the plays?

There's a reason we piss and moan about Jennings. Awesome dude off the field...on it, he's slow as fuck and lacks vision like that from time to time. Perkins should be the feature back and that should have happened weeks ago considering he's gotten much better in pass pro.

I think if you guys legitimately thought that the Pats were a mediocre team who have cheated their way to being the best dynasty in the NFL for the past 15 years then you wouldn't be watching the sport.

However if some iffy bending the rule shit that you can talk about with other people that makes it easier to hate the team that we all envy, alright I can buy that.

I'm in no way a Pats fan, but it's every single page, every single week. It just looks petty IMO

Remember how I said I blitzed my way to the same spot in my second playthrough of Dark Souls that I took me forever in my first playthrough?

Heh. I'm stuck. Smough and Ornstein. They're wrecking me. I even tried to get help, they outlasted the NPC and took me out after using all my Humanity.

Consolation prize, getting my ass so thoroughly handed to me has taught me how the weapons and upgrading system works and now i'm far more powerful than I was just hours ago. Gonna try again in the morning when i'm fresh.

I think if you guys legitimately thought that the Pats were a mediocre team who have cheated their way to being the best dynasty in the NFL for the past 15 years then you wouldn't be watching the sport.

However if some iffy bending the rule shit that you can talk about with other people that makes it easier to hate the team that we all envy, alright I can buy that.

I'm in no way a Pats fan, but it's every single page, every single week. It just looks petty IMO

I'm a dolphins fan, I can hate with reckless abandon

Watch the Magicians on SyFy.

Just finished WestWorld, wasn't expecting some of the bigger twists.

Will do, thanks friend!

I watch football because I like football. I don't care how much team trump cheats. They have already been exposed before all the world.

They have been a good team in a bad division that won 3 Super Bowls in 4 years, aided heavily by blatant cheating (earning them a slap on the wrist, and seemingly a secret zero-tolerance policy on even the appearance of any future cheating), and have been to 3 Super Bowls (winning 1) in the decade since. The latter is a resume that other teams (e.g. the Steelers) can compare favorably to.

While this thread is always shrouded in a cloud of hyperbole, these are the facts!

I see NFLGAF is still refusing to acknowledge God Lord Brady as the Greatest QB of all time. Even EvilLore apparently can't stand greatness.

It's alright GAF. You know you would take TB12 in a heartbeat.

cdyhybrid

I see NFLGAF is still refusing to acknowledge God Lord Brady as the Greatest QB of all time. Even EvilLore apparently can't stand greatness.

It's alright GAF. You know you would take TB12 in a heartbeat.

Here's your response. You can leave now until you come up with your next set of drive-by nonsense.

Milchjon

What are you talking about? I welcome wienku with open arms, this has nothing to do with being a Pats fan.

What does regular poster wienku have to do with my argument!

My damn salami just fell off my bun due to the shock of you using such a terrible strawman approach!

My damn salami really did fall, but that was only due to me being a big ol dumbo

What does regular poster wienku have to do with my argument!

My damn salami just fell off my bun due to the shock of you using such a terrible strawman approach!

My damn salami really did fall, but that was only due to me being a big ol dumbo

You can eat off the floor man. Good for your immune system.

Top Bottom