• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 15 |OT| We didn't do it

MechDX

NFL ResearchVerified account
‏@NFLResearch
Since 1970 merger, every Super Bowl participant has been in top-half in sacks, INTs, OR opp. passer rating

#Cowboys, #Lions have work to do

CzmIKgeVIAIUiEr.jpg:large

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

Those types of statistics are meaningless. They're nice, I guess, to know some of the history of the game but they mean nothing in regards to teams playing right now.

When the Lions started 1-3 this season there were stats showing the historical improbability of teams making the playoffs.

At the end of the day it did not matter.

What I'm most concerned about is the health of Matthew Stafford. If he's ready to go come playoff time send whatever team our way.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I don't get the thread title. Hero of the thread Jeff Fisher did it. He really did it. The impossible even. He finally coached poorly enough to get himself fired.

BigAT

I feel like I'm in the minority where I liked Season 1 more than 2 but mostly because I'm tired of rehashing the eighties. All of D5 is worth watching though.

I also liked Season 1 more. I feel like it was much more clever whereas a lot of Season 2 felt just like unleashed insanity.

Tom Penny

Why does he look like he's about to go to a Magic Johnson Jr party?

How do you even come up with that outfit? Skinny jeans, cowboy hat, bandit handkerchief, wrestling shoes, a button up shirt and some type oversize thrift store sweater thing.Imagine if he pays a stylist lol

RBH

Hey Richard Sherman, what do you think about Thursday Night Football?

Seattle Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman blasted the NFL on Tuesday for continuing to schedule Thursday night games.

"Poopfest. It's terrible," Sherman said. "We got home like 1 o'clock in the morning, something like that on Monday and then you've got to play again. Congratulations, NFL, you did it again. But they've been doing it all season, so I guess we're the last ones to get the middle finger."

The Seahawks visited the Green Bay Packers on Sunday. They host the Los Angeles Rams at home on Thursday.

Sherman said his body will likely be only 50 to 60 percent recovered by the time the Seahawks have to play again.

He has taken the league to task on a number of things this season, but he said Thursday night games are among the top five issues he has with the NFL.

"Because it's just no regard," Sherman said. "It's hypocritical, as I've stated before. They make this huge stance about player safety. Then you put the players in tremendous danger.

"We'll be well-aware come the next CBA negotiations about things like this. There's really not much you can do right now. It's part of the revenue, etc., etc. And the league probably has something else up their sleeve. They might have a Friday night game planned. Who knows?"
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-cb-richard-sherman-blasts-nfl-thursday-games

bionic77

Brady's best play is all 4 of his championship winning drives
Nice try but too many asterisks.

Can you honestly find a single spectacular play of Brady's in his 15 year career?

In their prime guys like Ben and Arod would come up with a play every month that is more impressive than anything Brady has ever done. A guy whose team wins 75% of the time when he is not on the field...

Nice try but too many asterisks.

Can you honestly find a single spectacular play of Brady's in his 15 year career?

In their prime guys like Ben and Arod would come up with a play every month that is more impressive than anything Brady has ever done. A guy whose team wins 75% of the time when he is not on the field...
Didn't Landry Jones win games for the Steelers

Top Bottom