• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 15 |OT| We didn't do it

bionic77

How the fuck is Brady throwing an easy 15yd pass to Welker who runs the length of the field a career highlight for Brady... Lol
EXCITEMENT!

And I can never post enough of this song during the season.

It has everything you degenerates like. Big black titties and ass? Check (I got you FMT wherever you be)! Best x-mas song of all time? Double check. Nintendo 3DS? Fuck yeah (I see you SNES)! Justin Bieber dancing like a fool. Uh, well nobodys perfect (I guess I will leave that one for Ninja)!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGFNmEOntFA

cdyhybrid

dlaZLHE.png

🤔

bionic77

Mariah. I may have to go check her out in Vegas
Besides All I want for Christmas I was never a huge fan of her music.

But her P game is off the charts and she has to be in the conversation for hottest artists of all time. I mean she is 46 and is still smoking hot.

neoemonk

Pretty amazing that the Lions are the 2 seed in the NFC but let's be honest. They've had a soft schedule. I can easily see them dropping the next three. I just don't know if nine wins gets them in the playoffs or not.

Please god no. He's absolutely horrendous this year.

Fire everyone.

LOL at that picture response back to the original tweet. I'm dying.

Terrible coaching will ruin a promising QB in a hurry. They need to get rid of Bradley and fast.

Just saw a stat today, that if Bill Belichick would go 0-16 for 41 consecutive seasons he would still have a better winning percentage than Gus Bradley.

And I love how the NFL is trying to squash a story about how Giants complained about Steelers game balls that didn't have enough air. Just amazing stuff. So "it's winter" works in Pittsburgh but not in New England? Where's the 5 million dollar investigation now? I guess they finally realised that playing in the winter is not good for footballs.

Lol how did I forget that?

Think it was last year or the year before.

It was last year and even then, he returned for the end of the season and got some of the money for the franchise tag. JPP signed a 10 million dollar contract this season and looks to be on track to get paid in the offseason either by the Giants or another pass rush needy team despite being injured. He's proven he can still be a force even with half a hand on one side.

It was last year and even then, he returned for the end of the season and got some of the money for the franchise tag. JPP signed a 10 million dollar contract this season and looks to be on track to get paid in the offseason either by the Giants or another pass rush needy team despite being injured. He's proven he can still be a force even with half a hand on one side.

Is Okwara as good as Collinsworth was saying?

Syrinx

Yeah his comeback from that is pretty crazy, I must say.

Still probably cost himself a ton of money from that incident tho.

bionic77

I was never in love with NFL2k. It was advanced compared to Madden (which was total dogshit at the time) but it was still not my jam.

NBA 2k was a whole other story and at the time it was amazing. If you played it again today it would seem like garbage (the same is true of the DC controller but at the time those triggers were amazing) but that was the father of modern basketball games. I feel the same way about PES for the PS2.

It was some fun ass shit playing those games back in the day. Online was kind of shit but at the time we didn't know any better!

Thinking back on it I don't think Sonic Adventure was really a good game and I don't really enjoy even playing the Genesis Sonic games anymore. In the 90s this would be an insane statement to stay but with time I have come to realize that Sonic was just a basic show off good for nothing biooooootch.

bionic77

Maybe I work with a bunch of mostly lame ass people but does anyone like their x-mas parties?

Unless you are my friend who gets to party at the White House with Biden/Obama x-mas parties are pretty lame IMHO.

Maybe I work with a bunch of mostly lame ass people but does anyone like their x-mas parties?

Unless you are my friend who gets to party at the White House with Biden/Obama x-mas parties are pretty lame IMHO.

I finally went this year after 5 years at the company, it was pretty lame they do give out good gifts though so it worth it for that at least

Top Bottom