• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 15 |OT| We didn't do it

Ray got a signed copy of Time from trump

15390663_10154840364631800_6286686978051554658_n.jpg

hmm

shanafan

Ref Jeff Triplette not assigned to any games this weekend over blown call in Bears/Lions game.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/referee-who-made-hilariously-bad-call-in-lions-bears-not-assigned-game-in-week-14-224101476.html

Jeff Triplette is going to have a hard time shedding his reputation as one of the NFL’s worst referees after his blunder Sunday — and the effect it had on next Sunday’s work schedule.

Now, Moore’s loyalty and professionalism has been rewarded, albeit in circumstances he wishes were different. Saturday in North Jersey will be the first time he’s been the starting quarterback of an NFL team with a winning record -- ever.

Hmmm we may in fact...not be doing it.

bionic77

All aboard the Nintendo Gravy train?
It the all the good shit train.

Whatever is good is onboard and part of the platform.

DM is just afraid that he won't be miserable next year after the Switch come with our and change can he a scary thing. He will get used to the happy after a few uncomfortable moments. Even the Brown fans will adapt to it after a week or so.

Bread

Banned
Who cares?

I really don't see much of a difference between graphics from last gen and this gen.

If you really care about graphics get a PC or STFU.

Nothing stops the train DM!
That's because you have old geezer eyes, us young bulls can see the difference.

squicken

Did you watch Bryce against the 9ers? I thought he looked really good. I can't believe that the jets basically wasted a year on fitz rather then get Bryce experience.

First half was brutal. I thought he got a lot better once it he could be complimentary to Powell. I agree he should have been playing over Fitz, but the Jets are a mess. All their best defensive players have quit

bionic77

That's because you have old geezer eyes, us young bulls can see the difference.
Olds see the truth.

Youngs just imagined shit that ain't there.

Honestly the games are better looking but the update is the smallest I have seen between gens. What improved for me was the speed of the OS and the controller, both of which sucked on the triple.

Just like Wii U was really cheap ?
I was wrong.

Not everyone deserves to be happy.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Who cares?

I really don't see much of a difference between graphics from last gen and this gen.

If you really care about graphics get a PC or STFU.

Nothing stops the train DM!

You know what?

Screw MJ. Magic is the best ever. Screw the Pats. Tom Brady is a cheater and hasn't won anything with his noodle arm.

Make the Switch™

bionic77

You know what?

Screw MJ. Magic is the best ever. Screw the Pats. Tom Brady is a cheater and hasn't won anything with his noodle arm.

Make the Switch™
This guy gets it.

Current consoles are for losers who never leave home and jerk off to cartoons into a dirty old sock. Switch is for people with fine ass taste.

If I have to choose between trusting old Trump lovers, and trusting Nintendo

........... lmao. Not a choice.

Not sorry America. Your ass ain't ever winning my trust easily or against actual competition again. Not after this year. I've hit the Switch *plays Will Smith*

bionic77

If I have to choose between trusting old Trump lovers, and trusting Nintendo

........... lmao. Not a choice.

Not sorry America. Your ass ain't ever winning my trust easily or against actual competition again. Not after this year. I've hit the Switch *plays Will Smith*
Getting jiggy with it!

Jarnet87

Nintendo first party games still gone be raw, poverty ports will be laughable and gone in 6 months.

Nintendo is a flat circle.

Top Bottom